Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Theres a house in Spinel that disappears whenever you approach it. Go do that first, it'll give you a good frame of reference. Also make sure to try every possible opening when wandering through the forest. I thought I was stuck but it turns out that a lot of the paths are very small and hidden behind a tree or bush. It's a pain, but the walkthrough str posted is great.

So i hate to harp on this again, but I've searched all 5 of the back allyways and I still haven't found a trace of zorua. I've done it at night while both raining and at night while thunderstorming and nothing at all. I have found and caught zangoose already but absolutely no sign of zorua. help?

• Administrators

my first encounter with zorua was in the alley of the magma gang (i think?) it was disguised as a murkrow

Same. It is definitely weather-based, but I don't know if we ever 100% concluded which weather condition. As I recall, it's between clear weather or rain?

Well when I first encountered Zorua it was at night and raining after that in the other alleys it was clear during the day. The thing with Zorua using illusion it appears as a Murkow in the North Obsidia Ward Zangoose in the Northern alley in peridot, a zigzagoon in the Obsidia ward alley, a starly in the Lapis Ward alley and then a Teddiursa in the Peridot alley near the opal bridge.

Edited by Sven

It's not in the rafters or else that would be the biggest troll in the history in game making/programming. The hardest one to spot out of the lot would be when it's as Zangoose because its hiding behind the foundation of a rafter to the left. However, I feel like I was the only one who has no trouble getting Zorua.

• Administrators

It's not in the rafters or else that would be the biggest troll in the history in game making/programming. The hardest one to spot out of the lot would be when it's as Zangoose because its hiding behind the foundation of a rafter to the left. However, I feel like I was the only one who has no trouble getting Zorua.

It was relatively easy for me once Ame changed it from being an actual roaming Pokemon to more of a game of hide and seek.

Preceding that, however, don't get me started.