Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hey guys, so i'm trying to level piloswine into mamoswine thus he needs ancient power. Where can i get the TM or learn the move? Please help i'm still pretty new to Reborn

move relearner which is located in onyx ward - you will need a key for her house which is in underground railnet(needs rock smash) and you need heart scale to relearn ancient power

There is currently a Lucky Egg? I have so many Pokémon to level up... :(

You can go back to 7th Street and buy all of the caged Pokemon if you haven't already. Arclight will give you a Lucky Egg in E15. If you already got an Exp Share before, go back there and the event should replay so you get a Lucky Egg.

How did you guys get 5 or near perfect IV pokemons?

via breeding, you start by catching 2 pokemons that have 31 ivs in stat they have to be in same egg group ofc then give them power items and breed them then get their child to breed it with other pokemon etc

after you get 3x 31 ivs on one pokemon you can start using destiny knot

try searching for breeding guides online I'm sure there are a lot of them that will help you with breeding

Hey, I can't seem to find a corphish on Apophyll Beach(rock smash), where the EV and Pokemon location guides said it was. There seems to have been some talk about Corphish being removed from that location, and was wondering where it was moved to/if it wasn't actually moved at all. The EV guide says there's a 10% encounter rate for Corphish, but also Krabby at 90%, and Binacle at 5%.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to find one right after making this post. Still wonder what's up with the %'s, though.

Edited by Thekiller37

It should still be there I believe since I recently found one to breed a nice and powerful shiny Adamant Adaptability Crawdaunt. If you can, show me a picture of where you're smashing the rocks since doing it at the Training Grounds area will not spawn them. But yea, if you're not doing it there, just keep trying since it is a pretty hard mon to encounter.

Hey!
I'm relatively new to this forum (and the game itself), and I don't know if this has been asked before. If so, I'm sorry

I'm playing E15 on my first run, right after Serra, in that part where you have to battle Sigmund to protect the kids. All my Pokémon are between levels 46-48, and I've been grinding for a while before the battle, because well, I'm almost 10 levels below the cap.

During this, I occasionaly looked at my Pokemon IVs and I saw that some of them are really really low. My question is the following: Are perfect/high IVs dispensable to progress in the game? I haven't had much trouble to this point, but I'm afraid that the battles would get a lot harder from now on, due to the levelcap. Can I rely in type coverage and consistent strategies only?

I'm asking this because I'm very casual, hardly playing 30 to 50 minutes each day. And I feel bad breeding for IVs/nature (just think of all those babies being thrown away... sigh), if not to say I get very tired doing so. I just want to have some fun playing a hard Pokémon game which relies on strategy and can't be beaten just because I've grinded the hell out of my 'mons. But breeding is just as boring as grinding, in my opinion :P