Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

is there a event or you have to beat the psychic gym leader that you have to do to get the key from where solosis is(wait i spelled that right the first time :o) because it's not a smash-able rock for me i've seen some post about this when using the search forum but nothing really helpful came up

edit: never mind i scrolled up

Edited by aregularyoutuber

So I am currently looking for a toxic orb, since i heard that it's obtainable, and I would like one for my guts conkeldurr. Can anyone tell me where the toxic orb is located?

You need to abuse some glitch to get it

I just arrived down to 7th street and I have one question (so far), is it worth it to buy the abra/ditto/cyndaquil? i would like the ditto and i could live without the cyndaquil but i feel like i cant get abra again. Should i buy them?

In my opinion, I find that buying all of the mons down there useful. The reason being for that is if you do, you will be rewarded a Exp. Share. But if you don't feel the need to have a Exp. Share, choose what you want the most. It is not guaranteed that this will be the only way to receive those mons, so you may be able to get them in the future.

i don't know if this has been answered yet yet but i would like to know how to catch the absol on the waterfall in before entering calcenon so i can add it to my dark type team. please help.

You will need to have the Ill-fated Doll from the Beryl Library.

If you don't have it, then suck it up sunshine because you won't get it till you finish episode 14.

I have a quick question. Is the Magma storyline the only way you can get Houndour? I ended up doing the Aqua Gang storyline instead (for Carvanha), so I was curious if there was any other way to get Houndour. I was going to train one up so I could use it against Shade.

Defeat the magma boss in their hideout.

I'm in Jasper Ward, and I'm very, very stuck. I can't seem to go anywhere except the police station, the poke centre, and two apartment buildings.

I'm pretty sure there must be more to it, since I've only one found of the five missing cops (I've found him, but I cannot reach him, which is causing me all sorts of stress...)

Does anyone know what I'm missing? I assume I've walked past an opportunity to get an HM that cuts down the tendrils as well as the trees? Or mabe I finally get rocksmash? Either way, I can't move forward as is.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm in Jasper Ward, and I'm very, very stuck. I can't seem to go anywhere except the police station, the poke centre, and two apartment buildings.

I'm pretty sure there must be more to it, since I've only one found of the five missing cops (I've found him, but I cannot reach him, which is causing me all sorts of stress...)

Does anyone know what I'm missing? I assume I've walked past an opportunity to get an HM that cuts down the tendrils as well as the trees? Or mabe I finally get rocksmash? Either way, I can't move forward as is.

Does anyone have any ideas?

If you look closely in the alleys you'll see some tiles have a shade that indicate an entrance to another room, this applies to the majority of alleys in the game. Also, you cannot cut those vines that come from the ground.

Edited by Claydoll