Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Awesome. Just one more question. I got the Magby and Elekid events, but i had to give up their final evolution items....that seems like a weird trade off. How am i supposed to evolve them now?

You can't. You give up the item to get them.

If you played an older version though... *wink wink*

Awesome. Just one more question. I got the Magby and Elekid events, but i had to give up their final evolution items....that seems like a weird trade off. How am i supposed to evolve them now?

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get another one of each later on in the story.

What Sheep said. If I remeber right they must be on the Dept Store so maybe on some future episode or somewhere else

I got one question about Piloswine. By reading Bulbapedia I find out about whole "ancient power" thing to evolve, but how can I get it on my 41lvl Piloswine? Is there any TM or something in a game? I am asking becouse tommorow I will propably fight with Aya so I could use some overpowered Earthquakes. :Kappa:

P.S. And little advise, is Inkay a good way to go? I would like to know how to evolve him. :P

You are talking about Heart Scale lady (or man. Forgot it already...), right?

Yep, that's it. As for Inkay, here's what the Pokémon Location Guide has to say:

Inkay: Headbutt trees in the wastelands, yeah I know why are squids in trees?

Malamar: Evolve Inkay by cancelling the evolution, spam x while it evolves.

Does anyone know where to find Rose Insence? I know it's needed to get Budew, but I'm hearing jack squat on where the incense is itself.

If you don't want to break your bank, you can fight that one doxy girl who is located above the Pokemon center at Peridot Ward. After fighting her, talk to her and she'll give you a free Rose Incense.

I got one question about Piloswine. By reading Bulbapedia I find out about whole "ancient power" thing to evolve, but how can I get it on my 41lvl Piloswine? Is there any TM or something in a game? I am asking becouse tommorow I will propably fight with Aya so I could use some overpowered Earthquakes. :Kappa:

P.S. And little advise, is Inkay a good way to go? I would like to know how to evolve him. :P

There is move tutor with Ancientpower on 7th Street or Agate Circus if I remember right

Hey guys is EV training broken in 13.1?

I cant seem to max the EV on my Heracross it has 252 att, 227 speed and its not increasing, ive been killing a couple of woobat now :/

and when training my mamoswine for some reason his sp def, def and sp att is increasing when killing woobat with power anklet his speed ev is also maxed at 235

EDIT: Nevermind 13.2 is out

Edited by aspectoflife

Just a general breeding question: how does passing down IV's really work when having a Destiny Knot? I read that it passes down 5 IV's, but what does that really mean?

From Platinum onwards, the baby will always inherit 3 random IVs from the parents (For example, it will have the same IVs for HP and Attack from the father, and the same IVs for Speed from the mother). The other 3 IVs will be random.

When a parent holds the Destiny Knot, the baby will inherit 5 IVs instead of 3 (For example, HP, Attack and Defense from the father, and Sp.Atk and Speed from the mother.) In that case, only 1 IV would be random (Sp. Def).

Okay, Malamar rules, Maloswine is overpowered. (one shot almost everyone!). But after one day of riding a Tauros I am pretty tired. Can anyone give a lot of hints/ make step by step guide "HOW TO FIND THOSE GLASSES?" I am just stuck, and I want to get all the stickers. :c

Okay, Malamar rules, Maloswine is overpowered. (one shot almost everyone!). But after one day of riding a Tauros I am pretty tired. Can anyone give a lot of hints/ make step by step guide "HOW TO FIND THOSE GLASSES?" I am just stuck, and I want to get all the stickers. :c

You have to clear every obstacle in the South Aventurine Woods. Stock up on some Honey - and get Heracross/Pinsir to clear spider webs and logs for you. It's pretty straightforward :)

Well, I didn't knew about those bug use. Thank You. But it seems that my game crushed - first those two pokes spawn far from themselfs, then, after I defeat Pinsir,wait a little bit for him to break web spins (they were little bit out of my sight), I tried to move and... Shit. I can only do quicksaves. Can't move or anything. Help?

EDIT: Same problem as in:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9891

Edited by Groteska