Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

yup that's the highest possible...Ame doesn't want us to access the 7th floor any time soon...will keep you waiting till you die...

BTW...did anyone get King's rock as a pickup item after a battle....if so, do you remember at what level your pokemon was?...i seriously need that king's rock

EDIT: Well.....anyway, got it it with my level 27 Meowth :D

Edited by Darren

I just spent an hour headbutting trees hundreds of times in crysolia forest, and not a single pokemon showed up. Is there a specific weather required or something to catch a chatot?

Hm.. I don't think there is a specific time you need to do it, but try during morning and day, if you can. Weather-related, it shouldn't matter, as far as I know. Keep trying, headbuttable pokemon take awhile to encounter.. but if you don't encounter any at all, something is wrong.

Wait, which side of the forest are you headbutting trees? Left or Right? I think you can't encounter pokemon in the right side.. or it may be only for pokemon in the grass.

I just spent an hour headbutting trees hundreds of times in crysolia forest, and not a single pokemon showed up. Is there a specific weather required or something to catch a chatot?

If you've been headbutting trees on the right side of the forest... that would be your problem. There's something wrong with wild Pokemon encounters there- nothing appears. Try the left side.

Edit: ...Ninja'd again. Y'all are quick. I'm more amused than I should be.

Edited by Lost Lore

If you've been headbutting trees on the right side of the forest... that would be your problem. There's something wrong with wild Pokemon encounters there- nothing appears. Try the left side.

Edit: ...Ninja'd again. Y'all are quick. I'm more amused than I should be.

xD Sorry, just woke up and saw it lol.

hey, im looking to get a couple of TMs for movesets im working on for my team. heres what im looking for

• Chesnaught
  • TM 40 (Aerial Ace)
  • TM 65 (Shadow Claw)
  • TM 01 (Hone Claws)
  • Gardevoir
  • TM 90 (Substitute)
  • Sharpedo
  • HM 05 (Waterfall)
  • Bastiodon
  • TM 80 (Rock Slide)
  • Drifblim
  • TM 04 (Calm Mind)
  • TM 06 (Toxic)
  • TM 24 (Thunderbolt)
  • TM 61 (Will-O-Wisp)
  • Question: How does Unburden work? Is it berries only, or will it work with something like a quick claw?

Thanks for the help, and sorry im asking so much lol and no these arent move sets, these are ideas i got to put into their move set. Thanks again :)

hey, im looking to get a couple of TMs for movesets im working on for my team. heres what im looking for

• Chesnaught
  • TM 40 (Aerial Ace)
  • TM 65 (Shadow Claw)
  • TM 01 (Hone Claws)
  • Gardevoir
  • TM 90 (Substitute)
  • Sharpedo
  • HM 05 (Waterfall)
  • Bastiodon
  • TM 80 (Rock Slide)
  • Drifblim
  • TM 04 (Calm Mind)
  • TM 06 (Toxic)
  • TM 24 (Thunderbolt)
  • TM 61 (Will-O-Wisp)
  • Question: How does Unburden work? Is it berries only, or will it work with something like a quick claw?

Thanks for the help, and sorry im asking so much lol and no these arent move sets, these are ideas i got to put into their move set. Thanks again :)

the only thing in this list you can get is TM calm mind by defeating Randomus at least from the second try (if you defeat him in the first try, he will give you trick room). all the other still not exist until this episode. and unburden only works IF you USE UP THE ITEM (so basically the item must be disappeared after using it--> so quick claw can't work)

Side note: Based on 5th gen breeding mechanics, there's some of those moves that you can get by breeding, even if we don't have the TM/HM. Example: Seaking learns Waterfall by level up, and it's a HM that Sharpedo can learn. You could try breeding a male Seaking with Waterfall and a female Sharpedo. I think it can work.

And substitute is in the game too. Game corner.

Hey I have a problem can anybody help me get through the team meteor hideout in tanzan mountain because I unlocked the first gate but the warp panel keeps sending me back to the bottom or the beginning in the episode 11 update can someone help me get through it please any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey I have a problem can anybody help me get through the team meteor hideout in tanzan mountain because I unlocked the first gate but the warp panel keeps sending me back to the bottom or the beginning in the episode 11 update can someone help me get through it please any help would be greatly appreciated

You warp between two rooms so there are fixed pasterns on how you can get out where you want as shown

below.

2o9BnbL.png

mzLe57m.png

Edited by personmanthing

Mining kit is below the grand stairway. You'll need rock smash and Shelly's gym badge. You can mine red shards with the kit, but there are soooo many shards just lying around all of reborn. So just check every rock, barrel, etc that you come across.

I don't see any point in using mining kit to mine heart scales and red shards.....you could steal as many heart scales you want from wild luvdiscs whereas you can obtain shards of any kind everywhere around reborn and especially 7th street....i still have about 25 shards of each kind after using them to buy all the pokemons off the seller....use mining only to mine for fossils because once the sources dry up you won't be able to complete your fossil collection unless you have blast powder which you will be able to buy in 7th street obviously for high price

Im having trouble searching for a scraggy please can u guys help me this is the update 11 also i have completed the event where i defeated the tangrowth and beaten the 2nd gym leader but there is still a gate there in the slums please help me get the scraggy :(

So I am camping this glowing rock, resetting my game every time I dig something up, hoping to find a Sail Fossil. I have found literally every Fossil BUT Jaw or Sail, multiple times. Do I keep camping the rock or do the Kalos Fossils require a different method? Because I REALLY need an Amaura and I've been stuck at my rock camp for like, 3-4 days now. Edited by Catilena1890

Well you've been wasting your time. You can only get fossils from the first 4 gens through mining. I am unaware of your progress in the game so I don't know if by telling you the location of the jaw and sail fossils is going to be spoiling for you. If you don't mind the spoilers then check here:

At 7th street you must do a couple of sidequests for the Lord Helix worshippers. After that they reward you with your choice of a sail or jaw fossil.

Well you've been wasting your time. You can only get fossils from the first 4 gens through mining. I am unaware of your progress in the game so I don't know if by telling you the location of the jaw and sail fossils is going to be spoiling for you. If you don't mind the spoilers then check here:

At 7th street you must do a couple of sidequests for the Lord Helix worshippers. After that they reward you with your choice of a sail or jaw fossil.

Oh gosh thank you. This has been very frustrating and I'm glad to know this before it got even more frustrating.

Oh gosh thank you. This has been very frustrating and I'm glad to know this before it got even more frustrating.

lol, and i hope you already got helix fossil in your bag, or else the quest won't start. for me, i spend at least 1 week to find that fossil *cry*