Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I'm stuck on the train puzzle (right after beating Aya and Dr. Zapeverythinglol) I keep hearing noises indicating the door has moved, but nothing moved and I've quad checked to make sure there is an unblocked path from the train to the door.

I am pretty sure it has been covered somewhere in these 48 pages.

As of episode 11, where can i find an exp.share? i know about the lottery but i have no luck whatsoever. So , is there any other way to obtain one?

Buy every pokemon on 7th Street after you talked to the DJ outside the nightclub.

I'm stuck on the train puzzle (right after beating Aya and Dr. Zapeverythinglol) I keep hearing noises indicating the door has moved, but nothing moved and I've quad checked to make sure there is an unblocked path from the train to the door.

Make sure the track isn't connected to the railing with rocks on it. That threw me off on my second playthrough.

Um, how do I submit the completed puzzle in the candy shop? >.<

There is no action needed from you, the game automatically awards you when you finish the puzzle. If not, then that means that you got some part of the puzzle wrong (though I I think there is a bug with the puzzle in the Lapis flower shop, idk if it's fixed).

There is no action needed from you, the game automatically awards you when you finish the puzzle. If not, then that means that you got some part of the puzzle wrong (though I I think there is a bug with the puzzle in the Lapis flower shop, idk if it's fixed).

Huh, I was pretty sure I had everything right, since I was looking at a picture of the completed image. (It was the candy shop puzzle.)

Huh, I was pretty sure I had everything right, since I was looking at a picture of the completed image. (It was the candy shop puzzle.)

Hang on, i'm going to test it.

EDIT: If everyting is correct, the little "red square" disappears, and then you press Z.

Edited by Vinny953