Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shiny Egg Pokemon

Mr.Fahzy

Question

So I’ve been thinking recently of adding Chesnaught as a backup Grass/Fighting type on my Reborn team. I’m now wondering if soft resetting egg event Pokemon is possible in Reborn because in Rejuvenation what hatches from let's say the Seviper egg event, if it comes out normal with a crappy nature, you can't soft reset for the shiny or a better nature. I’m wondering if that’s the case for Reborn as well since I quite like the Chesnaught shiny and would rather not restart for the shiny starter. Trading is always a possibility but I personally like having all my mons have me as the original character.

6 answers to this question

No save just before you take the egg run around like mad hatch it check if it has the desired outcome if It doesn't soft reset would recommend grabbing something with flamebody or magma armor

You cannot save after receiving the egg otherwise is is set in stone or you go into online play and ask nicely if someone will give you one

On 7/19/2018 at 2:15 AM, Mr.Fahzy said:

So I’ve been thinking recently of adding Chesnaught as a backup Grass/Fighting type on my Reborn team. I’m now wondering if soft resetting egg event Pokemon is possible in Reborn because in Rejuvenation what hatches from let's say the Seviper egg event, if it comes out normal with a crappy nature, you can't soft reset for the shiny or a better nature. I’m wondering if that’s the case for Reborn as well since I quite like the Chesnaught shiny and would rather not restart for the shiny starter. Trading is always a possibility but I personally like having all my mons have me as the original character.

why not breed with ditto? ^-^ there is a nice guide about fast breeding/hatching with CE here