I don't always post a birthday topic

Ikaru

• Administrators

but when I do it's for people I'm supposed to hate.

Supposed to.

I don't have anything to give you that you'd care about (and I'm sure nobody else does) but if anything I can at least thank you for today- pretty terrible up until we started playing LoL. Like I said elsewhere, I was pretty sure today was "ruin ikaru's day" day, and I had fun playing with you and the others c:

You should be honored; normally that game only makes me feel worse. In seriousness though idk if you consider us as close as you did last time it came up, but for what it's worth I'm glad you're still around as often (not often?) as you are and not gone like I wanted you to be figured you would be eventually.

I kind of feel bad actually considering the five of us were in a skype call not even an hour ago and I didn't notice that, at some point or another, it became your birthday and you just kind of left on your own before I did notice, and I totally would have sang for you this sentence is making less and less sense as it goes on.

<many generic-and/or-cliche-lines-of-sappy-words-and-nice-things-I-would-never-make-publicly-available later>

Signed,

~Your favorite person that doesn't actually hate you whatsoever yet

PS I never explicitly said happy birthday, so like happy birthday c:

• Administrators

i have been recruited to say kind words

kind words

and then i look back and realise that it wasn't said exactly in those terms so i have failed.

the point is though that i was recruited which betrays the true motives of the recruiter as if he didn't betray them enough in the opening post

scandal.

but um

happy birthday tho!

I dunno how good of friends you'd consider us, but you'v always made me laugh when you're on, which I consider a good thing and I honestly enjoy having you around on the server, so yay. Happy Birthday Hori. ^^