Rebattling Trainers ?

Shenzou

Is there going to be anyway to rebattle trainers in later episodes of Reborn, I mean trainers that aren't part of the plot like the random street rats. I mean those guys or is it just going a one time thing ?

• Administrators

For now, they're one-shot only.

When the game is complete I may or may not include re-battles.

I know they're a much nicer source of grinding but remember in the full game there's going to be continually higher leveled areas, so the need to grind in stale places is going to be considerably diminished.

And then- those normal-trainer rebattles are going to be lackluster compared to what I have planned for the post-game.

So no promises.

• 7 months later...

Ugh. I hate grinding. Ive spent hours in the Unown Tomb and the Hidden Cove Bascuilin spot AAAAND byxbysion Ive been switching days to find trainers in the opal ward centre its killing my head :I and Im broke as frick after raising my Riolu's Happiness with like, 35 friendship berries (In the end it evolved so that was worth it) :/ PLEASE add that rebattler or Im going to kill myself and its going to be resting on your shoulders ame qq Imagine a big nasty gengar ruining your sleep- das gonna be me without the rebattler qq

Ive murdered tons of unowns, basculins, and most of all the poison pokemon in teh wastelands and im ok wit it~ just wait till the newer areas are released and ull find more ways to farm like how in chapter ten there are high leveled tauros and bouffalants to battle

Edited by GrayKun

• Administrators

There are already prototypes for rebattling trainers in the grand hall now- although I think Monday's crashes- but I haven't made them scale with levels yet (wanted to be sure the timing feature on them was working properly)

Speaking of battles in the Opal Ward crashing... the guy that says that has a team like the TMMT, crashes at the moment when I say ''yes'' to his challenge, i'm not sure if that guy is the one that appears on Mondays but... yeah, just wanted to put that out too.