Pokemon Reborn Spanish version

Kuroba

Hello I was wondering if it is possible for translating this game in other languages so more people can play this awesome fan game, personally I'm a huge fan since I first played the game, now I'm on my 3rd run waiting for ep .18
Anyway I know this translate thing can take some time and obviously a person that can translate it. I would like to offer to do that job as a thank you for this game, at least for an spanish version since that's my main language (greeting from Argentina ^^).
This idea came to me since some of my friends are pkmn fans but can't play this game properly cuz they don't speak english (yes I can help with walkthrough but they can't understand the story properly).

Well that's all, I really hope this can be a side proyect I can help with. Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, Kuroba said:

Hello I was wondering if it is possible for translating this game in other languages so more people can play this awesome fan game, personally I'm a huge fan since I first played the game, now I'm on my 3rd run waiting for ep .18
Anyway I know this translate thing can take some time and obviously a person that can translate it. I would like to offer to do that job as a thank you for this game, at least for an spanish version since that's my main language (greeting from Argentina ^^).
This idea came to me since some of my friends are pkmn fans but can't play this game properly cuz they don't speak english (yes I can help with walkthrough but they can't understand the story properly).

Well that's all, I really hope this can be a side proyect I can help with. Thank you for your time.

Ame has given permission to whoever wants to try translating but suggests waiting until the last episode comes out to do so, since many small bits of dialogue get changed, added, or removed between episodes and other such issues.

I’d be glad to help translate the game. I think it would be cooler to have more people be able to understand the game. But I do agree, the game should be completed before translation. I don’t actually know much Spanish, but I still think I could help out I dunno