Looking for a Magikarp

PKMN Trainer Wally

5 minutes ago, Mimikyu Br said:

I'm looking for a Magikarp for my flying monotype challenge. Could someone give me one? I know it's quite difficult to have a magikarp, so I'm asking for one. I can trade for my Budew with four perfect Ivs.

Nothing difficult about getting one once it reaches that point in the game but it is pushed back so far for a reason, it ruins your experience of the game,, i dont trade magikarps but are ya sure that you wanna ask for something that strong so early?

I don't really understand the reason of pushing back a magikarp so late in the game. In every main series game once you had an old rod you could get a magikarp. You could level it up by switch-battling or by using an exp.share. You probably had to leave yours in a pc box while you battled a gym cause it's so weak. But, eventaully, it learns tackle and evolves at 20 so at some point you could even train it by itself (i know i did) and gyarados was never an OP mon.

My point being that in every single game you could have a magikarp when your team was on their 30s and roughly on the 4th badge. Reborn has made the "wait" period 3 times as long.

And, not to make it look like I'm holding knives while talking, I like most of what reborn has done. But the pushing back of /magikarpgyarados never quite made sense to me. 

53 minutes ago, Eduarte said:

I don't really understand the reason of pushing back a magikarp so late in the game. In every main series game once you had an old rod you could get a magikarp. You could level it up by switch-battling or by using an exp.share. You probably had to leave yours in a pc box while you battled a gym cause it's so weak. But, eventaully, it learns tackle and evolves at 20 so at some point you could even train it by itself (i know i did) and gyarados was never an OP mon.

My point being that in every single game you could have a magikarp when your team was on their 30s and roughly on the 4th badge. Reborn has made the "wait" period 3 times as long.

And, not to make it look like I'm holding knives while talking, I like most of what reborn has done. But the pushing back of /magikarpgyarados never quite made sense to me. 

it was either because Gyarados was too popular or just too much better than other options in reborn so no one would use anything else and in reborn is apparantly is strong AF which is probably why

1 minute ago, Shakarun said:

I've crashed 2 times when I tried to offer the magikarp, I'll keep on trying tho

I've offered again, if that doensn't work, you can try requesting the trade to me if you want