NoxieNation - Pokemon Reborn Spotlight

NoxieNation

Hello everyone I am NoxieNation :) I am not sure if this is where I should be posting this, but I wanted to share something with you all. I have a youtube channel where I talk about RPG Maker games in a series I call RPG Maker Spotlights. I just recently discovered Pokemon Reborn and decided to spotlight it as well. My main goal with this channel is to help great games gain at least a few more players, so hopefully my video will bring a few players here :) I don't mean to spam or anything, just wanted to let you all know that I made the video. Thank you to everyone that has helped develop this great game, hope you enjoy the spotlight!

• Administrators

Ame is also really happy to see Ame's game getting good reception!

Like I said on MP, thanks for the thingy~ I saw your spotlight thing before but I didn't actually expect to be featured on it. ^^;

(And no worries, this is the perfect place to post this. c: )

You sir, have made this admin smile from ear to ear. Thank you so much for this. An amazing spotlight :)

Glad I could make you smile haha :D Thanks for the kind words!

Nice spotlight, Welcome to this great land. Leave all sanity at the window!

Haha thanks :D

Very well done, I enjoyed watching it a lot. Really happy to see Ame's game getting such good reception!

Great to hear you enjoyed it! The game deserves some publicity :)

Ame is also really happy to see Ame's game getting good reception!

Like I said on MP, thanks for the thingy~ I saw your spotlight thing before but I didn't actually expect to be featured on it. ^^;

(And no worries, this is the perfect place to post this. c: )

I had never heard of the game until I joined MP, after playing it I knew it definitly needed to be shown to as many people as possible :) keep up the good work!