Current Team

Shenzou

This is my current team at the Abandoned Factory, I could use some suggestions on replacing the last two since I can't find Zorua to replace Mightyena. It's not the best team but most of them have put in some work.

Inferape (Son Goku) Level 37

Flame Wheel

Mach Punch

Taunt

Close Combat

Crobat (Fang) Level 37

Wing Attack

Bite

Confuse Ray

Acrobatics

Luxray (Raika) Level 36

Charge

Spark

Bite

Thunder Fang

Porygon (Digi) Level 35

Psybeam

Conversion 2

Agility

Signal Beam

Granbull (Beefy) Level 36

Headbutt

Lick

Bite

Charm

Mightyena (Akimura) Level 33 or 34

Bite

Assurance

Howl

Odor Sleuth

• Administrators

Zorua's going to become considerably more accessible with the next episode, if you can wait a bit.

Anyway, since you made a topic for your playthrough, lemme just talk to you about your issue here.

I loaded up your save file, and I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I don't get the error, meaning your save file is perfectly fine. The bad news is that that also means we don't have a clue why you're having this glitch in the first place.

Can you tell me what you did right before saving before you started having this problem? Did you just talk to Jigglypuff right before, or did you move around any after doing something else...?

I really didn't do anything except for trying to figure out the puzzle. I did move roggenrola, vanillite, loudred, Cyndaquil, and jigglypuff couple of times before I called it quits for the session on Saturday night. The only other thing that happened was that the ditto that was above vanillite used transform. Then the next morning the glitch/bug showed up when I was about to continue my next session.

ohhhhhhhh ok lol for a minute i thought you had access to everyones save and could mess with people you didnt like.....you should look into doing that

Or hidden cookies. Hmm, is there a battle tower/subway like place in there? I'm thinking cameo rental teams...

I could still use suggestions for my team, like I'm still deciding between a psychic, rock/ground, grass, or psychic type. I probably need a solid water type but I don't really want to use Gyrados. I used him too much in previous playthroughs.

I'll consider ludicolo since I already have a lotad, its water/grass typing, and its a good Pokemon. Honestly though I've never been a fan of ludicolo, I don't really know why. It's just one of those Pokemon that I can't seem to like for some odd reason. -.-