Another one joins the reborn club

After using the walkthrough here and a lot of "on the hunt" threads, i think it would just be fair if i introduce myself here.

Heya my Name is JesterJesterson, because nobody ever picks that name besides me.

I love pokemon in general, though my hype went a little down after playing US/UM. But reborn rekindled that flame which means that the age of dark has been avoided for another cycle i am more than inpressed by it.

There is honestly not a lot i can say about myself, as you might have guessed, i really like videogames (Favourites are the Soulsborne series, Kingdom Hearts and, what a surprise, Pokemon, tho in general i like most games out there).

I am also no native english speaker, that's why i butcher your language and eat it as lunch, sorry

Short info: Favourite Pokemon Game is Omega Ruby, but i like all Gens. Favourite Pokemon is Garchomp, and close after that Gengar. My favourite 6 would be Garchomp, Gengar, Weavile, Volcarona, Milotic and Metagross.