That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've done it a couple times, and it's worked out all right. She doesn't have a huge presence, so people might've just been scared by not seeing her before.

No problem, Annie-time! Ezreally no problem to come up with LoL puns if you're Quinnterested, since there's a Zilean of them

I KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD IN PHYSICS AND LAUGHING ASDHFOIJSDAOFJAOSFJADOF

• Administrators

that feel when I realise after my last game tonight my win/loss ratio for all normals is actually 47 wins positive

if i was in a better mood i'd feel better but right now i'm just thinking about how i got carried by hark when i first started and that's pretty much the only reason

ikaru a goat with the proper appendages attached could have carried you if you were supporting them and could bray "I'm going in" in Billy.

& if someone has 17 kills and you have 17 assists, that's synergy-- not carrying c;

He also could have eaten your couch

That feel when trying out a new Ashe build which will probably get me shot.

EDIT: Still toying with it, but it has Spirit of the Elder Lizard + Statikk Shiv + Runaan's Hurricane. Combine it with Edge and *insert last item here*. Sounds pretty stupid, but so much late game damage and slows. It wins teamfights surprisingly easily.

That feel when queuing with 30s and 2/15/7 and it makes you feel like you contribute nothing to the team except deaths because you fed the other team.

• Administrators

That feel when Shyvana ult baron steal- never fails and never gets old

That other feel when if LoL Replay didn't completely suck at the moment I was going to post a screenshot instead of words.

@ Jory- "everything will be okay, son."

~Ame 2013

• Administrators

That feel when trying out a new Ashe build which will probably get me shot.

EDIT: Still toying with it, but it has Spirit of the Elder Lizard + Statikk Shiv + Runaan's Hurricane. Combine it with Edge and *insert last item here*. Sounds pretty stupid, but so much late game damage and slows. It wins teamfights surprisingly easily.

whoa watch out for that super scary 100 AD

That feel when if Ziggs didn't exist, your life would be incredibly better qq..........

Ame might've agreed with this in a past life

That feel when AP/AS Varus might not be silly, either now or soon™

tfw there are so many champs you're really really good with like carry 4/5 games but you never play them for absolutely no reason at all and you don't know why but then you get them in aram and are like "lul i win"

jaxrivenpoppy are examples and there are more but jesus why don't i branch out more often