That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel when I get Renekton in ARAM and I've never used him before twice in a row.

Renekton would be my favorite melee champ in ARAM if it wasn't for his terrifying splash art. So instead it's a tie between Master Yi and Zac.

That feel when I don't own Lux, am nowhere close to buying her, and am gonna miss her when the rotation goes tomorrow.

EDIT: This game likes me

87562190e222493da2bfb1f.png

• Administrators

That feel when doing really well and then suddenly "Adobe AIR client has crashed" pops up right as a team fight starts, tabs you out, and you proceed to lose the game because of it.

• Administrators

Really? I don't think Cass is that hard to use. poke with Qs and when you hit one, run in and murder your E key. Murdering your E key as Cass has this magical side effect where you also happen to murder other things.

Admittedly, CSing with her is difficult because of her slow attack animation, but that's about it. And the ult is a little slow but it's best to wait till they open on you for that.

It's not bad.

That said I also personally prefer Diana.

And I would rather lane against Cass than Diana...

...Yeah, get Diana.

• Administrators

That feel when building Avarice Blade on Ashe and maxing Hawkshot second with TF on your team doesn't work out when you lose in 20 minutes

That feel when building Avarice Blade on Ashe and maxing Hawkshot second with TF on your team doesn't work out when you lose in 20 minutes

Dafuq is this shit

That feel when you finish your build and go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

um, that would probably not work out anyway.

Dafuq is this shit

That feel when you finish your build and go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Are you saying that you don't max hawkshot second under normal circumstances? >:I

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Are you saying that you don't max hawkshot second under normal circumstances?

Sure I do, when I'm playing support Ashe.

Who the fuck plays Ashe support.

Okay, maybe a guy I played against earlier today.

EDIT: That feel when seeing Armor of the Fifth Age Taric. Quite a...stunning look to him.