Trouble With Charlotte Trades

GriffinO1

2 hours ago, Trufa said:

I can breed you a Greninja or any other you like. Also, as It needs lvl training, you may choose the moves it'll have. I don't need anything specific in return, but show me what you got. 

For battling Charlotte, If you don't have anything to deal with her terrain, maybe it's better to go with a fire team.

By the way, how did they get PokeRus

@GriffinO1 Indeed, but you can take advantage from her terrain easily. I got stuck on her for two hours (maybe more) on the first time, only when I built a fire team, I was able to win.

Pokerus is a bit hard to get, but not impossible. I got some pokemons with it through Wonder Trade. After you let a pokemon with pokerus on your team for a while, the mons uninfected will get it. After more time they will be 'cured' from it and won't be able to spred anymore, so the hint is, after you get one pokemon with pokerus, spread it as much as you can, but always leave one pokemon infected on your pc for a moment of need.

2 hours ago, Trufa said:

@GriffinO1 Indeed, but you can take advantage from her terrain easily. I got stuck on her for two hours (maybe more) on the first time, only when I built a fire team, I was able to win.

Pokerus is a bit hard to get, but not impossible. I got some pokemons with it through Wonder Trade. After you let a pokemon with pokerus on your team for a while, the mons uninfected will get it. After more time they will be 'cured' from it and won't be able to spred anymore, so the hint is, after you get one pokemon with pokerus, spread it as much as you can, but always leave one pokemon infected on your pc for a moment of need.

How does it spread, I forget? Plus I got her last Pokémon in red with my team that isn’t fire and I would have won but for some reason attacks aren’t always exact in this, like it will do ten more or less damage than normal and it happened to then.

Edited by GriffinO1

19 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

How does it spread, I forget? Plus I got her last Pokémon in red with my team that isn’t fire and I would have won but for some reason attacks aren’t always exact in this, like it will do ten more or less damage than normal and it happened to then.

It cures itself after a day just walk around with an infected pokemon till the rest are infected and check every once and awhile, it doesn't get cured if in the PC storage

6 hours ago, GriffinO1 said:

Greninja has Pokerus, if you walk around for a while (don't know how much) the next pokemon on the party will get Pokerus. If you walk more, the next pokemon will get it, and so on... Haha, you'll get her soon, this ten more or less damage happens because EV/IV are randomized everytime you enter the battle. There are some trainers that even abilities are randomized, I spend some time grinding on grand hall, there I could see this happening.