Giveaway

Trufa

Hello there guys, I was breeding again, got a new box of mons. Jolly Drillburs, Jolly Zubats, Adamant Sneasels, all random abilities. Two shiny Drillburs, Sneasels with two egg moves (Ice Punch and Throat Chop). They all have from 3 to 5 (random) 31 IV. They are free and waiting for a new trainer 😉

image.png.b96366f68b7e741026bd6b2d1bc1481f.pngimage.png.7be2ff7ca709e84fd7640655ff2f25fe.pngimage.png.a5411c269435186c837e1a4af186b299.png

See ya~

c-can i have the sneasel on the first screenshot but i dont have any good pokemon though....(>人<;)

but i do have an adamant torchic maybe you can use it for breeding

also does this sneasel have ice punch and throat chop?

Edited by Angelkitsune

20 minutes ago, Trufa said:

@Angelkitsune Yes, you can. I don't need anything ^^

@tamamonomae0 Anything specific?

@mellobloo We can trade! 😄

@xXDelokXx It's yours.

I just entered fast, need to go out for the next two hours, then I'll have some time to trade. I'll call you guys ^^ 

i only have a problem with connecting to the online server - it doesn't let me join the server, so i will have to look for a fix to that

Hello boys and girls, I'll be online for the next 9 hours so we can set things up today! I'll start with the first one that asked and will continue, the first to answer will have more choices though. Let's start.

@Angelkitsune This Sneasel is already reserved to you, when you are online, send me a message!

@tamamonomae0 5 IV Zubat (X on Sp. Atk) and 5 IV Sneasel (X on Sp. Atk) are good enough? They are reseverd to you.

@mellobloo I have 5 IV Zubats with X on Sp. Def and X on Attack, your choice! I reserved with X on Sp. def to you.

@xXDelokXx I have 5 IV Sneasel X on Sp. Atk, reserved to you.

@HUEnd It's reserved to you already!

@gianfrix94  I have 5 IV Drillburs with X on Atk, Sp. Def  and Def. I reserved one with X in Sp. Def for you.

@cool1906 Same thing. X in Sp. Def reserved.

@teiarose I have one shiny Drillbur (3 IV) and Sneasel 5 IV with X on Sp. Def. Reserved.

@Mr. Knightly 5 IV Sneasel with X on Sp. Atk reserved.

@Rydork 5 IV Sneasel with X on Sp. Atk Reserved.

I think I have tagged everyone. As a sorry, I'll try to breed all of them with the best IVs, can't promise Shinies though. Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Trufa