[ Closed ]

DjSeon

i dont have a squirtle but you can get it during an event in the wasteland go watch youtube for the tutorial, for the data chip you can buy it at seven street and for safety goggles you can only get it after you come back from agate circus, first you must do the magikarp sidequest the police chief will talk about someone name corin rougue and after you fight him and he escape to tourmarine desert talk to the chief and he will give you safety goggles hope that helps(。^▽^)

I have a Squirtle. I can breed from it and hatch an egg to trade you.

Do you have any starters? I already have Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mudkip, Popplio, Cyndaquil, and Rowlet, so I'm not looking for those.

Unfortunately I don't have the items you're looking for.

1 hour ago, Elvenlore said:

I have a Squirtle. I can breed from it and hatch an egg to trade you.

Do you have any starters? I already have Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mudkip, Popplio, Cyndaquil, and Rowlet, so I'm not looking for those.

Unfortunately I don't have the items you're looking for.

I have Charmander, Turtwig, Piplup, Totodile & Chimchar if you need any of them I can breed 1 each for you. Just have some random pokes to trade. I'd also like a Popplio if possible.

1 hour ago, Angelkitsune said:

i dont have a squirtle but you can get it during an event in the wasteland go watch youtube for the tutorial, for the data chip you can buy it at seven street and for safety goggles you can only get it after you come back from agate circus, first you must do the magikarp sidequest the police chief will talk about someone name corin rougue and after you fight him and he escape to tourmarine desert talk to the chief and he will give you safety goggles hope that helps(。^▽^)

Thanks for the guidelines.  I used up my in game data chips on Porygon x2 in Error & Rotom. I now don't have any left to fix the Healing machine in Byxbysion - That's why I requested the Data Chip. As for Squirtle - I did the same event in a previous episode to acquire Mudkip so I wasn't sure if I could repeat the event a 2nd time for Squirtle. As for the safety Goggles - I also got Magikarp in episode 8 or 9 by buying it from the Fisherman in Grand Hall then chase the thief to the house in Peridot. When I checked for the Fisherman in the Grand Hall on Episode 17 he is nowhere to be found so I assumed it was because I already completed the Magikarp event before it got modified in later episodes. 

If there's anything I'm missing please let me know. 

Thanks,

Seon.

4 minutes ago, DjSeon said:

I have Charmander, Turtwig, Piplup, Totodile & Chimchar if you need any of them I can breed 1 each for you. Just have some random pokes to trade. I'd also like a Popplio if possible.

I can breed you a Popplio and Squirtle. In exchange, could you breed me a Charmander and Totodile? 

Just now, Elvenlore said:

I can breed you a Popplio and Squirtle. In exchange, could you breed me a Charmander and Totodile? 

Consider it done. At the moment i just started the mirage tower sidequest so I'll start the breeding after k. 

5 minutes ago, Elvenlore said:

Sure. I'll breed your Pokemon now and put them aside -- message me when you're ready to trade.

Is there anything else you're looking for?

Froakie, Misdreavus & Deino comes to mind. But it's not a problem if you don't have.

Your Squirtle and Popplio are ready. I've also fetched Misdreavus since I didn't actually have it. I'll breed you an egg. Would you consider adding Piplup to the list so we trade Squirtle, Misdreavus and Popplio for Charmander, Totodile and Piplup?

1 hour ago, Elvenlore said:

Your Squirtle and Popplio are ready. I've also fetched Misdreavus since I didn't actually have it. I'll breed you an egg. Would you consider adding Piplup to the list so we trade Squirtle, Misdreavus and Popplio for Charmander, Totodile and Piplup?

Ok I'll organize that too. Mirage Tower took alot more time than expected so I'm going to start on the eggs now.

Just now, DjSeon said:

Ok I'll organize that too. Mirage Tower took alot more time than expected so I'm going to start on the eggs now.

I have your three waiting. Let me know when you're ready.

What's your username?

you dint actually complete the magikarp quest after the peridot ward go to the obsidian slums and battle the youngster and he said he sold it to someone at the lapis ward then talk to the magma gang member and he will talk about how an aqua gang member stole it (you have to fight him if your aqua gang)then talk to the aqua gang member at lapis ward he will say he already sold it at 7th street and after you pay 2 blue shard for it corin-rouge will steal it so go to the police station and the chief will tell you where the thief is and after he escape talk to it again

hope you will finally get your safety goggles o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

10 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

you dint actually complete the magikarp quest after the peridot ward go to the obsidian slums and battle the youngster and he said he sold it to someone at the lapis ward then talk to the magma gang member and he will talk about how an aqua gang member stole it (you have to fight him if your aqua gang)then talk to the aqua gang member at lapis ward he will say he already sold it at 7th street and after you pay 2 blue shard for it corin-rouge will steal it so go to the police station and the chief will tell you where the thief is and after he escape talk to it again

hope you will finally get your safety goggles o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

I was following these steps for the Corin Rouge Sidequest:

1. Buy the Pokemon in the Grand Hall to have it stolen ~ No one is selling any Pokemon in Grand Hall for me.
2. North side of Peridot house to locate them ~ House is Empty
3. Battle a trainer in Obsidia Slums, where you talked to a box a lot ~ 1 Part of the Slums has been restored. The Other section has Trainers that don't battle now.
4. Depending on your gang, talk to someone in north Lapis Ward, or northwest of Spyce - I chose Aqua - Just 1 Member is there tending to a garden.
5. Depending on your gang, Defeat a trainer northwest of Spyce, or north Lapis Ward ~ No Trainers are available to battle with. 
6. 7th Street southeast corner has a person selling the Pokemon. Corin Rouge will steal it and run off. ~ No one in 7th Street has the Stolen Pokemon because I was unable to buy it in the 1st instance.
7. Speak with Police Chief in Jasper Ward after the city is restored. - Police Chief is happy since things are stable.
8. Battle Corin-Rogue in Malchous Forest, northern Peridot Ward and Azurine Lake west of Coral Ward - I Checked in Malchous & Peridot but not Azurine Lake as yet.
https://imgur.com/Q8gd0bV

https://imgur.com/ZtSycV8
https://imgur.com/9yfvlTt
9. Flowers in back of Coral Ward Gym ~ Not here
https://imgur.com/OSScJ3x
10. Talk to Corin-Rogue in northern Peridot Ward again multiple times. He will jump on a train and leave for the desert. ~ Doesn't Apply
11. Speak with the Police Chief again in Jasper Ward to obtain the Safety Goggles - I wish 😢

Worse case Scenario - I can restart the game & trade over items to main account. 

1 hour ago, Angelkitsune said:

oh sorry you should do it before the city restoration but because we can only get one each playthrough so if you want one ask someone who is wiling to trade a pokemon holding safety goggle (>人<;)

This makes so much sense now :0 - I applaud your investigative skills. I didn't read up on how the restoration affected sidequests & just rushed the story. Oh well.

I was wondering if the Safety Goggles would be an essential part of progressing further in the Desert in a later episode. That's what really has me worried lol. But I might just do a playover to get the items I missed. Thanks tho