Looking for a 6IV Ditto

xXDelokXx

Hi guys 🙂 I am currently starting to make my team cover more strategy etc. But breeding is a pain with my current ditto.

So if anyone could trade me a 6iv ditto that would be really helpful! Thanks already and have a great day 

Edited by xXDelokXx

1 hour ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

6IV dittos aren't legit if you don't care if it's legit or not I can trade you one

actually if we count the possibility of event ditto being guranteed 3 max ivs then a legit 6iv ditto chance is 1 in 29791

2 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

6IV dittos aren't legit if you don't care if it's legit or not I can trade you one

StarryDreamerKitten I'm also in need of a 6IV ditto and don't mind the fact that it isn't legit. Is there anyway you could trade me one?

32 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

actually if we count the possibility of event ditto being guranteed 3 max ivs then a legit 6iv ditto chance is 1 in 29791

The guaranteed 3x31 IVs is only applied to the Undiscovered egg group and Ditto belongs to the Ditto egg group (such creativity, GameFreak), hence, no guaranteed 31s for ya pal.