Hopes For E18

I just thought of something I want for E18 or the future. I want to see Zero's actions within Meteor now that Lumi and Eve has split off from him. I think he would still communicate as if he's sharing the same body as Eve and Lumi but then realising that they're not there anymore and get all sad. Do you think he would be all cold and stuff or do you think he could potentially defect from Meteor? I mean he did have plenty of time to get to know them due to sharing the same body as them. 

On 6/7/2018 at 2:03 PM, Solandris said:

For what it's worth, and probably there aren't many people getting bothered by this, but what I'd like to see is less 7th gen pokemon all over the place. In particular, I don't understand the starters being shoved in there. All things considered, Primarina makes way more sense for Cain than Samurott ever did, but come on, why would Fern, the one considering himself better than anyone else - the 'top dog', not use Serperior - they're made for each-other with it's smug face. 

As for Victoria, how does Incineroar, which is some weird wrestling inspired thing and not even a Fighting type make more sense for her, the Fighting gym-leader's apprentince, than Emboar or Infernape? Also, Honchkrow was so much more fitting for Sirius than Minior will ever be. 

The list could go on and on honestly.. 

^ this so much. I love Gen VII mons but Serperior is more threatening and fitting for Fern. Also for Aster and Eclipse, I feel like Electivire and Magmortar are more fitting than two Lycanroc's.

18 minutes ago, TeamPlayerSwampert said:

^ this so much. I love Gen VII mons but Serperior is more threatening and fitting for Fern. Also for Aster and Eclipse, I feel like Electivire and Magmortar are more fitting than two Lycanroc's.

Fern... does not have Serperior? But I thought we fought with snivelly on first battle and serperior in route 1? Where did that pokemon go?

Aster and Eclipse is probably better with Solrock and Lunatone since it's on their name. A star and a moon. But you know, that pokemon, better stay in PC.

1 hour ago, Arys said:

Fern... does not have Serperior? But I thought we fought with snivelly on first battle and serperior in route 1? Where did that pokemon go?

As of E17, it has been replaced with the Decidueye line. A bad change, I think most people will agree.

19 hours ago, TeamPlayerSwampert said:

Damn, glad someone agrees with me on this - it's just that 7th gen doesn't fit with Reborn itself either, aside from a few cases, love the alolan-exeggutor in the desert, those 'mons stick out since they're supposed to be from a tropical landscape which Reborn clearly isn't - I'd like seeing them, again with some exceptions, being rare oddities more than anything. Probably the 8th gen would fit way more tho.

But honestly at this point I'd just be happy with the rival's teams being changed back. 

I wonder, would there be any chance of this happening?

Edited by Solandris

Tbh the main thing i care about is the nerf that leaders have suffered due to the attempt to add gen 7 mons on everything.  And Amaria.

If their teams get a buff so they can be challenging again, i would be content.