Jory's official "OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW?" thread.

Jory

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys help me on this. im at the quest part after defeating team meteor and saving cain in azurine lake islands. they said that they'll be going to the pyrous cave but apparently i cant get inside. i just stopped there. where should i go next?

I'm trapped in the pokemon holding cell in the abandoned factory, how do I get out?

I've been freezing and burning with vannilite and cyndaquil, but I don't think it's working.....

Edited by MyMainMan

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I am frustratingly stuck in Pyro Mountain. No idea how to do this. I know the lava is supposed to flow but I break the rocks/ beat the macargo and they just come back and the lava does not flow. What order do I go in??? This is seriously bad for me because I'm getting unnecessary xp and my pokemon are getting too strong.

You are smashing the wrong ones, the ones that you have to smash wont have a battle at all. You go from the highest possible and you keep smashing the rocks until it goes to the bottom. Then you go back up and clear the next level.

Well that's the thing. All of them are battles for some reason. All of them. I don't know why, if it's a bug or not. I'll try again soon.

Well you're probably on the wrong level. The lava should be one level above you and just go around to all the pillars and try them out.

During the Pyrous Mountain level I had almost every single one be a battle with Magcargo, even the ones that moved the lava. The correct ones are labelled by when you beat the magcargo or catch it the hole opens and a message says the lava drains..

What do you do after you beat Sirius in the Hidden Cove and the doctor steals the two people? (This is in Ep. 9)

Make sure an NPC isn't stuck, walk out of the house, go to Tanzan Mountain, and look along the left side for the Ep. 10 preview.

• 7 months later...

Where do u find that?

If you're talking about the topic: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3788

If you're talking about the key: Go to the Obsidia Ward after clearing the plants for Florinia and Amaria... There should be a park with a Hiker and a house... That's where the key is...

I think this topic is old though, so i'm going to lock it... Anyone against it, then please...