DMO

Wild Monkey

Hello everyone! As you may or may not know, I have been playing Digimon Masters Online (or DMO for short) with a few of the other server members! If you are new, or if you just haven't heard about it, or known where to check it out, here is the link http://www.joymax.com/dmo/. My nickname on DMO is LeonAruna and my server is Lucemon! I hope you guys check it out!

Name: Bolpheus

Sever: Lucemon

Fang (Pandora) already added me to the guild. I'm really low level and only have one Digimon (my Agumon, Ceasar) but I'm trying to get more. EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES ; - ; I'm shooting for a Renamon or Gabumon and Fang was cool enough to give me an Impmon Egg but I'm not touching that for a WHILE. I also need to get that reinforced egg from the quest and see what I get from it.

I'll throw my info on here, too.

Username: Poeseph

Server: Lucemon

Also a proud member of Fang's guild, I'm currently traveling with a Gaomon, a Kunemon, and a Gotsumon. Still haven't got that Gabumon I'm after to match my Reinforced Agumon egg, sadly. ;~;

• 2 weeks later...

If i'm not wrong is should be free so i think i'll get today if not soon. I mite put it off only cuz i'm kinda lazy.

Also is there anyways a can hang out with you guys? likea Reborn sever if there are Severs on this game.

DMO has 4 servers, and Reborn resides on the Lucemon server.

I haven't been on DMO forever, so... yeah.