Did anyone else have this heart attack inducing cut scene?

SSJG Goku

Spoiler

Okay so I completed V10 and was walking around and entered the Electric Gym, I accidentally walked in and out 2 times when a cut scene appeared featuring no other than Angie and her assistant who frees her. OH MY GOD I have never been scared playing pokemon but I didn't sleep well last night because of that. If you haven't seen the cut scene then go try and activate it, IDK why it activated for me when I was walking into that gym but it did and I don't wanna see it again.

If you play the game from the beginning as of v10 and after you finish Valor mountain questline in which, at least as far as i know, you decided not to give the magma stone to Cera and rather forced him to tear it in half, this scene triggers. Who knows what will Angie bring in the future.

7 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:
  Hide contents

Okay so I completed V10 and was walking around and entered the Electric Gym, I accidentally walked in and out 2 times when a cut scene appeared featuring no other than Angie and her assistant who frees her. OH MY GOD I have never been scared playing pokemon but I didn't sleep well last night because of that. If you haven't seen the cut scene then go try and activate it, IDK why it activated for me when I was walking into that gym but it did and I don't wanna see it again.

this scene was unintentionally removed in version 9 so since it didn't play for you back then, going through the room triggered it now