Tips for defeating Marianette?

Ocho

I'm stuck with Marianette, her Ambipom is able to destroy half of my team (Combusken, Solrock, Liepard, A-Grimer, Swoobat, MD-Lycanroc)

In the PC: (Houndour, Pichu, Elgyem, Gothita, Shuppet, and all the shadow pokemon so far)

CAn I get some tips and advises to defeat her?

If you can evolve your Pichu to A.Richu w/ Nasty Plot should be an easy game. Also, Banette is a strong Pokemon but not very useful in this battle type wise. If I remember correctly Psychic types get an advantage in this field, Gothitelle might be useful too.
Don't remember much of the shadow Pokemon, but I guess Salazzle and Vivillion are good too.

49 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

If you can evolve your Pichu to A.Richu w/ Nasty Plot should be an easy game. Also, Banette is a strong Pokemon but not very useful in this battle type wise. If I remember correctly Psychic types get an advantage in this field, Gothitelle might be useful too.
Don't remember much of the shadow Pokemon, but I guess Salazzle and Vivillion are good too.

He can get lvl 30 at max in this fight xd

On 17/4/2018 at 2:19 PM, Aboodie said:

Rare Candy then Reverse Candy works wonders.

As far as I know, the experience system has been changes so that your mons can't get any experience after reaching the level cap. So, Banettte gothitelle and salazzle are off the table, thought I will try with Alolan Raichu. Is a-raichu good in late game too or only early game (I need an electric type in my team for Valerie in the future)

2 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

As far as I know, the experience system has been changes so that your mons can't get any experience after reaching the level cap. So, Banettte gothitelle and salazzle are off the table, thought I will try with Alolan Raichu. Is a-raichu good in late game too or only early game (I need an electric type in my team for Valerie in the future)

You should still be able to use Rare and Reverse Candies.

As for A-Raichu, yes. I'm speaking from personal experience. A-Raichu can even on Intense Mode sweep several Gym Leaders. Even if A-Raichu doesn't sweep, it more often than not contributes somehow.

On 17/4/2018 at 5:29 PM, Zargerth said:

You should still be able to use Rare and Reverse Candies.

As for A-Raichu, yes. I'm speaking from personal experience. A-Raichu can even on Intense Mode sweep several Gym Leaders. Even if A-Raichu doesn't sweep, it more often than not contributes somehow.

BTW, is Ribombee good overall? not just against marianette but in general

Catch meditite (pure power ability, 20+ atk iv and adamant nature if possible),  train it untill it learns high jump kick, give it quick claw (wild meowth can hold it) and soft reset until it works.  It can also destroy 2+ other  mons if you are lucky

p.s. you can leave to outer world at this moment.

Ribombee has its uses versus the next gym leader too with dazzling gleam. It can't take physical hits well but it's definitely fast enough to deal some kind of damage.