Starry's Giveaway

Starry Knight

Can you set up the thing and I'll trade. Also can I have a Ferroseed. If not my name is Wrk5646

37 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I believe they all have perfect speed IVs

@wrk5646 what's your user I will request ready now

@peden let me know when your available

Edited by wrk5646

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Have been looking through my boxes in preparation for when next episode and the for the fact I have filled almost all the boxes. These guys are looking for new homes and all have decent EVs most have five but all have 4 or more perfect IVs (It will be edited to show after every trade)

Currently:

Hide contents

Grass main Type

8 snivy (1 S), 2 Servine (EV trained), 1 f Chikorita, 2 f Treecko, 2 m Venasaur (EV Trained), 8 f Seedot, 4 f Cherubi, 4 f Shroomish, 2 f Hoppip, 1 f Ferroseed, 2 f Bellsprout, 8 Cacnea, 3 m Cottonee, 2 F oddish, 2 f Bellossom, 2 f Sunkern, 2 Roselia, 1 Tangela f, 1 Exeggcute f, 1 Chespin m, 

Fire main Type

4 Torchic f, 3 growlithe, 2 Litleo f, 5 pyroar f, 4 Magby (1Shiny), 1 Magmar F, Ponyta f, Slugma F, Macargo M Shiny, Kanto Vulpix F, 5 Charmander, 1 Durmaraka M, 4 Chimchar F

Water main type

Lots of Marills, 4 Shellos f, 4 Barboach f, 1 Tentacool M, 1 Psyduck f, 1 Poliwag F, 1 Corphish F, 2 Crawdaunt EV trained, 1 Krabby F, 2 piplup f, 4 Oshawott M,  2 Magikarp, 1 Kingdra F, 3 frillish M, 4 Clawitzer, 2 feebas, 1 octillery, 2 Seel, poliwhirl, poliwag, sheelder, wooper, 3 goldeen

Question for you, how many 6 Iv marills do you have and can I have one of them. Also could I have a chespin, slugma,kanto vulpix, and a feebas ?

2 hours ago, wrk5646 said:

Question for you, how many 6 Iv marills do you have and can I have one of them. Also could I have a chespin, slugma,kanto vulpix, and a feebas ?

I have a few not overly sure how many, I know they are female

And sure no problem

3 minutes ago, wrk5646 said:

its good I just need as many as you want to give 

I have 2 boxes of marills most are 5IV if that's okay with you getting 5IV ones, ready when you are have first 5 pokemon need to switch files for rest of marills

What exactly are you looking for? cause as I said sorting boxes have like a bunch of files and have only gotten through the main starter typings

Please try not to double post as well

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

I''ll request you when you're ready

8 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I have 2 boxes of marills most are 5IV if that's okay with you getting 5IV ones, ready when you are have first 5 pokemon need to switch files for rest of marills

What exactly are you looking for?

Edited by wrk5646
Bad Grammer

8 minutes ago, wrk5646 said:

I''ll request you when you're ready

Okay user is Snorlax, I have the slugma and stuff first. send a PM of what your looking for pokemon wise I might have some of them before I spend time trading Marills

@wrk5646my game seems to have crashed please resend request

7 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Okay user is Snorlax, I have the slugma and stuff first. send a PM of what your looking for pokemon wise I might have some of them before I spend time trading Marills

You there ?

8 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I'm not reaching you, let me try again