Call to Arms

Vex

~ Call to Arms - An OU Sun Team ~

649.gif038.gif051.gif609.gif003.gif639.gif

Introduction

Hi guys, Mori here again back with another RMT. This time I'm going to be covering an OU sun team that I came up with and have been testing on the ladder to quite a great amount of success. After using a lot of rain, I felt like a needed a break. I've always enjoyed Sun, even if it is a lot harder to use I've had so much fun with this team and in the end the game is about fun! I'll try to get into as much detail as possible and explain my reasons for using these Pokemon/sets. Let's get started.

Team Building

So I wanted to make a team around this badass. Genesect has slowly become my favourite Pokemon since Gen 5 came out. Seriously, you can fit him into almost ANY team weather or not. In Sun I find he works even better because of the boost he gains on Flamethrower, naturally I made him a Choice Scarf user although I still encourage the use of other sets. They all work!

649.gif

Obviously like any sun team in OU, I need Ninetales. I'm going to be completely honest and say that I don't actually like her. If I could take my pick out of a better sun setter, I would but since I can't, she's here to stay. I make do with the moves she has (which isn't a lot) but it has proved at least a little useful throughout my testing period.

649.gif

038.gif

At the start when I was creating the team I wanted to use Forretress for his high defense, hazard setting and Rapid Spin capabilities. I've never really used him on a team before so I just went with the standard set also using Volt Switch for the switch advantage. Usually I'd be able to get up rocks and a layer of spikes depending on who I was in against. Although Forretress being super lacking in the offensive side of things, he is practically set up fodder at this point.

649.gif

038.gif
205.gif

Next I wanted to use a trapper and seeing as this is Reborn I have free access to Chandelure because for some reason it's still OU with Shadow Tag here. Oh well, abuse it while you can because if anything has been learnt from laddering on Reborn is that Chandelure is the key to shutting down practically ANY major threat that doesn't run Shed Shell. Not to mention the walls like Ferrothorn, Gliscor, Amoongus, Forretress.. The list goes on. Naturally in sun it seemed like the logical choice for a trapper.

649.gif

038.gif205.gif609.gif

I was experiencing a LOT of trouble with Tyranitar, mainly the specially defensive varient with Fire Blast. So I needed a check to it that I could rely on killing that has access to Stealth Rock. So I decided to switch Forretress out for Dugtrio. This might seem a little mad because I've now lost my physical wall but having that check to T-tar is more important to me. Even if I don't get rocks up every time, as long as I win the weather war, that's the main goal.

649.gif

038.gif051.gif609.gif

At this point I had a really nice offensive trapping core going on but I was missing one key thing that a sun team can't go without.. Which is of course the Chlorophyll sweeper, my perfect choice is Venusaur. You really have no idea how happy it made me that Venusaur got Weather Ball. Basically makes my sweeping capabilities even higher! Aside from the few things that wall it which can be dealt with my trapper in the form of Dugtrio *cough* Heatran *cough*. You can start to see the synergy coming into play!

649.gif

038.gif051.gif609.gif003.gif

This last Pokemon was the hardest choice to make on the team. My first pick was Swords Dance Terrakion but honestly it got out-sped too much for my liking and I had NOTHING to take a Ground attack. So I swapped him out for Landorus-T. After much testing with the Rock Polish, Life Orb, HP Ice set I decided to swap BACK to Terrakion simply because I never found much use for it aside from dodging an Earthquake.. I tried a bulky varient I should also add, it worked a bit better but I still didn't like it very much on the team. In the end I swapped it out again for Choice Scarf Terrakion and through the testing I've given it has been working a lot better. Although I am still
skeptical about the whole thing and I am
looking for suggestions on the final Pokemon.

649.gif

038.gif051.gif609.gif003.gif639.gif

~ The Team ~

genesect___savior_of_bugs_by_arkeis_pokemon-d45kwpb.jpg

Genesect @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Download

EVs: 88 Atk / 252 SAtk / 168 Spd

Naive Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- U-turn

- Flamethrower

- Ice Beam/Giga Drain

- Thunderbolt

As much as I hate fighting enemy Genesect's it still remains to be my favourite Pokemon in the OU meta game currently. With such a crucial role to play in my team as my main sweeper and revenge killer, I've got to be very careful how I play with it. In the same aspect as Scizor, be careful when you revenge kill because most competetive teams WILL have a Chandelure waiting around for you to be locked into Ice Beam or Flamethrower and come in and kill you straight up. U-turn is the perfect scouting move with the attack boost it also does a surprisingly good amount of damage. Great for switch advantage also!

tumblr_m447n5bnSe1qjho69o1_500.gif

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Drought

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Sunny Day

- Flamethrower

- Pain Split

- Roar

I mentioned it earlier but I didn't go into very much detail. My disliking of Ninetales isn't so much to do with the fact that it's movepool isn't the best or it's not the greatest special attacker. In all honesty it is a fantastic special sponge, note that I say sponge and not wall. Mainly because of it's lack of recovery aside from Pain Split or Rest and I rather interested in trying Resto Chesto Ninetales. The damage it takes from hazards switching in, like Abomasnow is probably the main reason I frown upon it. Will-O-Wisp although unreliable is VERY useful.. Predicting a switch on a physical attacker and shut it down almost instantly. Even getting a Will-O-Wisp on a wall or special attacker can be nice for the residual damage. Roar is basically for people who try and set up in my face and Pain Split can be very annoying for the enemy when I get very low.

badass_dugtrio_by_juicebox_of_apple-d5iwbep.png

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Arena Trap

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

- Sucker Punch

- Reversal

Dugtrio has been one of my favourite Pokemon for a long time. The synergy he brings to a sun team is absolutely insane.. As long as he has his sash up I can take any hit and knock them out with no means of escape for them, unless of course they are scarfed, then it would have been a silly move to begin with. As my Stealth Rock setter, I like to try and preserve Dugtrio for as long as possible without having to sacrifice him. Seeing as my team doesn't have any dedicated walls it's bound to happen sooner or later. Reversal is obvious, from 1HP after the Focus Sash I can inflict huge amounts of damage, not to mention KOing move things that it's Super Effective against. T-tar being the most well known. Although be careful on more bulky targets, although it is Super Effective it might not be the easy KO you were hoping for. Originally I ran Memento in place of Sucker Punch but I really needed to extra bit of damage to finished of Psychic or Ghosts types.

chandelure_by_snook_8-d3f02y9.png

Chandelure (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Shadow Tag

EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SAtk

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Flamethrower

- Shadow Ball

- Substitute

Here it is, the monster under your bed. It's waiting for you to make that wrong move and it jumps in trapping you and making your life completely miserable. My set is very weird, yet it works so well for me, basically as soon as I see Ferro, Chansey, Amoongus etc it's a free chance to go in set up a sub and get a Calm Mind or two. Hell if they can't touch me whatsoever, like Chansey, I can get to +6 for free and proceed to sweep the enemy team. Seeing as I've got Shadow Tag there is literally nothing they can do about it. There really isn't much else to say apart from, ban this thing Reborn, really..

3___Venusaur_by_OneEyedMe.png

Venusaur (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Chlorophyll

EVs: 252 SAtk / 56 SDef / 200 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Growth

- Giga Drain

- Weather Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

After getting Weather Ball, this beautiful, beautiful Pokemon has become one of my favourite sweeper in the entire game. After setting up rocks and winning the weather war I'll bring in Venusaur and once I get a Growth up it's practically game over. Unless of course they have a Chansey or Blissey, Heatran should be taken care of by Dugtrio.

After a single Growth this thing is a complete powerhouse, nothing can take a Giga Drain well aside from quad resists. HP deal with Dragon and Flying types no problem and seeing as Weather Ball changes it's typing to Fire in the sun, I can destroy all those annoying Steel types! I highly encourage you to use this set, absolutely amazing.

terrakion_by_lemmyruv-d5p0lhj.png

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Justified

- Close Combat

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- X-Scissor

The number of times this guy has saved my ass. Hitting over 500 speed with the Jollyscarf set, Terrakion is an excellent revenge killer and even a late game clean up. Although weak to Fighting and Steel priority with is very common in the current meta, Terrakion has another very interesting use on my team. Baiting the Mach Punch or Bullet Punch from Breloom I can switch into Chandelure and kill them off easily. Huge threats out of the way from the start of the match, another reason why I sometimes lead with Terrakion because it also deals with T-tar completely. Leaving holes all over the enemy team with his dual stab, when of course Stone Edge doesn't miss. X-Scissor is for Psychic types, mainly Celebi, Earthquke is just for coverage and when I don't want to risk missing the Stone Edge.

~ Conclusion ~

So that's it! My new OU sun team, I really hope you enjoyed it and test it out. I'm sure you'll have some fun! This RMT took a few hours to make so some feedback would be really appriciated and I took quite a bit of time thinking it out. If you have any suggestions for me at all, I'd love to hear them, I'm always looking to improve and of course help me out with that last Pokemon! ;D Anyway, thanks very much for reading and I encourage you to test out the team for yourself to see what I'm talking about, I'll post the importable below. ~Mori

(I also might add the threat list later because there are a LOT of things that this team is weak to, but I'll leave that for another day :J)

Genesect @ Choice Scarf

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- U-turn

- Flamethrower

- Ice Beam

- Thunderbolt

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

- Will-O-Wisp

- Flamethrower

- Pain Split

- Roar

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Arena Trap

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

- Sucker Punch

- Reversal

Chandelure (M) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SAtk

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Flamethrower

- Shadow Ball

- Substitute

Venusaur (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Chlorophyll

EVs: 252 SAtk / 56 SDef / 200 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Growth

- Giga Drain

- Weather Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Justified

- Close Combat

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- X-Scissor

Edited by Vex

While I do understand the 100 acc on Flamethrower, I do perfer Heat Wave over the ladder. It hits harder and 90 acc still hits 19/20 times so it's worth it. and if someone decides to prank you with a Triples battle, it will make them regret it. Im also sayint this because it will make Ninetales hit with a little extra oomph, due to the fact your set doesnt have much for hitting things.

There are so many different Ninetales sets though, and I've seen a lot of them in my own teams so that's up to you.

Also, thanks for reminding me that Venusaur gets Weather Ball. I forgot about that and have paid for it bigtime recently ><; (Fun fact; Weather ball in sun or rain has 150 power from the move effect and the weather boost so it isnt something to take lightly.)

I look forward to battling this team in the future with my own.

You don't have enough trapping pokes. I recommend:

Genesect --> Magnezone

Venusaur --> Wobbuffet

Terrakion --> Gothitelle

Then you might have enough trappers. but idk, you may need 6 instead. it really depends on the opponents team

While I do understand the 100 acc on Flamethrower, I do perfer Heat Wave over the ladder. It hits harder and 90 acc still hits 19/20 times so it's worth it. and if someone decides to prank you with a Triples battle, it will make them regret it. Im also sayint this because it will make Ninetales hit with a little extra oomph, due to the fact your set doesnt have much for hitting things.

It's actually quite hilarious how often I've missed that move, for 90 accuracy it's quite silly. Probably just my luck :D

There are so many different Ninetales sets though, and I've seen a lot of them in my own teams so that's up to you.

Sadly the most important thing about Sun is winning the weather war and although Ninetales does very well against Politoed and AMAZINGLY well against Abomasnow, she sucks against T-tar. Even burned it can one shot it. *WITH BAND!* :(

Also, thanks for reminding me that Venusaur gets Weather Ball. I forgot about that and have paid for it bigtime recently ><; (Fun fact; Weather ball in sun or rain has 150 power from the move effect and the weather boost so it isnt something to take lightly.)

No problem! And it's actually one of my favourite moves now, the sheer damage with Life Orb Growth is very scary.

I look forward to battling this team in the future with my own.

Indeed! Thanks for the rating. :)

Edited by Vex

Genesect --> Magnezone

Venusaur --> Wobbuffet

Terrakion --> Gothitelle

Then you might have enough trappers. but idk, you may need 6 instead. it really depends on the opponents team

And what would those 3 pokemon do for the team? Can you explain why he should use them? Rather than making unconstructive posts like the cheating asshole you are, why don't you try to use that head god gave you?

You're right about the unconstructive thing, but Owen this was a bit much ._.

Too far? There is no such thing as "Too far" when it comes to cheaters. You know me, Im the guy who hates the word "cheater", and I hate people who are labled as them even more. My patience with this person is at an all time low, and I'm not going to sugar coat my words with him or any other cheater.

Edited by Lapras

Genesect --> Magnezone

Venusaur --> Wobbuffet

Terrakion --> Gothitelle

Genius, maybe this was the reason for some of my losses :(

Edited by Vex

And what would those 3 pokemon do for the team? Can you explain why he should use them? Rather than making unconstructive posts like the cheating asshole you are, why don't you try to use that head god gave you?

Dayum girl

• Administrators

You're right about the unconstructive thing, but Owen this was a bit much ._.

Too far? There is no such thing as "Too far" when it comes to cheaters. You know me, Im the guy who hates the word "cheater", and I hate people who are labled as them even more. My patience with this person is at an all time low, and I'm not going to sugar coat my words with him or any other cheater.

Going too far with someone you may dislike may not seem big to you but when it comes to the rules of Reborn it is. We understand what you mean but you should watch out before you do go too far and the auth have to step in.

One of the best sun teams I've fought. Can't really think of anything that would improve it. So I'll just give it a nice 9/10 rating. :P

also stealing the venusaur set

Thanks! Feel free, it's one of the best ones imo, I'm not a fan of EQ :P

on Genesect

4evs HP --------> 4evs Attack

Thunderbolt ------> Gigadrain

yah you already get ice beam and it has the same coverage as thunderbolt [besides water which giga already counters and regains health and also demolishes water/ground pokes]

Will help against

~Rotom-W

~Gastrodon

~Swampert

~water/grass

~Water/Rock

~Heals up hp so that it can take another attack from opponents! '^'

And if you have an odd number of hp than you take less damage from Stelth rocks and it will make your u turn a tad bit stronger

Personally

will-o-wisp ------> sunnyday

just a personal preference but it will help you even more to win weather war and ninetails is not that bulky so a will o wisp miss can be costly

other than that a pretty good team

P.S. just make sure to predict your opponents with scarf terrekeon '^'

I'd hate to see an RMT closed, especially one of yours, pal, so let's get it back on the rails.

- Regarding Genesect: needs a few more EVs in Attack over Special Attack to make U-turn hurt a ton. Also, why not run a physical Genesect with Flamethrower / U-turn / Shadow Claw / Explosion or something like that? It would be just for fun, but that set is just so...run-of-the-mill that they'll see that Thunderbolt coming from a mile away and thus you've either given them a free set-up or a free shot at one. Just throwing that out there, it's an idea.

- Regarding Ninetales: I thought a usage of Roar was pretty shaky. Is there something that could spam Roar better on a sun team like yours?

- Regarding team synergy: "Earthquake ALL the things!" My Salamence will tear this team a new you-know-what because you have nothing that resists Earthquake. That will be a big issue, believe me. Perhaps give one of the big weaknesses an Air Balloon?

The team gets an 8/10 from me. Weaknesses can be exposed easily, but it looks like it can ravage entire teams. Especially with that Venusaur; I forgot Weather Ball was legal here. Nice team!

Looks kinda like Lavos Spawn's team, so obviously it's pretty solid :)

However, quite like Lavos' team, it can be pretty weak to rain, which is magnified with Reborn's off tiers.

To help against rain I would like to suggest the following:

LO Latios > Scarf Terrakion

Latias (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 80 HP / 184 SAtk / 244 Spd

- Draco Meteor

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Psyshock

- Recover

He provides the team with some more nice bulk, enough speed to beat non-scarf Keldeo and Terrakion and some respectable fire power, while also being a reliable switch in to Rain-Boosted water attacks, which seem to really threaten your team. Pairs well with Dugtrio as now Tyranitar shouldn't be a problem to Latias.

And:

Choice Scarf Chandelure > SubCM Chandelure

Chandelure (M) @ Choice Scarf

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

- Flamethrower / Overheat

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

After making the Latias > Tkion transition your team is lacking a powerful scarfer. IMO this set outclasses the CM set so I would have suggested it anyway, but now it's more important.

Other little nitpick:

Genesect @ Choice Scarf

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

(Lose speed tie against other genesects, but you dont need the EVs for anything else and your attack get boosted which imo is far better than a speed tie)

Second what Kamina said: Sunny Day > Will-O-Wisp

Hope I helped. Goodbye.

EDIT: Please give venusaur 252 speed EVs

Edited by Rupe

on Genesect

4evs HP --------> 4evs Attack

Thunderbolt ------> Gigadrain

yah you already get ice beam and it has the same coverage as thunderbolt [besides water which giga already counters and regains health and also demolishes water/ground pokes]

Will help against

~Rotom-W

~Gastrodon

~Swampert

~water/grass

~Water/Rock

~Heals up hp so that it can take another attack from opponents! '^'

And if you have an odd number of hp than you take less damage from Stelth rocks and it will make your u turn a tad bit stronger

Personally

will-o-wisp ------> sunnyday

just a personal preference but it will help you even more to win weather war and ninetails is not that bulky so a will o wisp miss can be costly

other than that a pretty good team

P.S. just make sure to predict your opponents with scarf terrekeon '^'

Thanks for the rate, Kam!

I think Giga Drain is a really good idea, I'll definetly give it a shot. One thing I have noticed about this team is that it really have no answer to set up Dragons like Dnite.. After it gets to plus three I really have nothing to deal, seeing as his multiscale is rather scary if i don't have rocks up. That's mainly why I run Ice Beam over it. I am changing Sunny Day for Will-O-Wisp for sure though, that thing has definetly been letting me down a lot recently! :) I always had needed to be careful around Terrakion predictions but sub salac could give me a TON of trouble.

I'd hate to see an RMT closed, especially one of yours, pal, so let's get it back on the rails.

- Regarding Genesect: needs a few more EVs in Attack over Special Attack to make U-turn hurt a ton. Also, why not run a physical Genesect with Flamethrower / U-turn / Shadow Claw / Explosion or something like that? It would be just for fun, but that set is just so...run-of-the-mill that they'll see that Thunderbolt coming from a mile away and thus you've either given them a free set-up or a free shot at one. Just throwing that out there, it's an idea.

- Regarding Ninetales: I thought a usage of Roar was pretty shaky. Is there something that could spam Roar better on a sun team like yours?

- Regarding team synergy: "Earthquake ALL the things!" My Salamence will tear this team a new you-know-what because you have nothing that resists Earthquake. That will be a big issue, believe me. Perhaps give one of the big weaknesses an Air Balloon?

The team gets an 8/10 from me. Weaknesses can be exposed easily, but it looks like it can ravage entire teams. Especially with that Venusaur; I forgot Weather Ball was legal here. Nice team!

Thanks for the rate Ryan! First with the suggestion about running a physical Genesect, I do enjoy using it (more so in Ubers) and I have it on quite number of teams. Yet I really don't think it works well with this team, the scarfed varient just out-classes it in all the things I need from Genesect in my matches with this team. Which is usually just revenge killing something hard or depending on what he has to wall it, a mini sweep.

The Roar thing is pretty necessary mainly because I have othing else I would want to switch out for a Roar user and it really can be quite useful I'd found on Ninetales just for a bit of phazing, mainly against other sun.

Finally the Earthquake thing has been dealth with, either in the form of Ice Beam from scarfed Genesect as a revenge check or the Latias I might be adding to the team!

Looks kinda like Lavos Spawn's team, so obviously it's pretty solid :)

However, quite like Lavos' team, it can be pretty weak to rain, which is magnified with Reborn's off tiers.

To help against rain I would like to suggest the following:

LO Latios > Scarf Terrakion

Latias (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 80 HP / 184 SAtk / 244 Spd

- Draco Meteor

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Psyshock

- Recover

He provides the team with some more nice bulk, enough speed to beat non-scarf Keldeo and Terrakion and some respectable fire power, while also being a reliable switch in to Rain-Boosted water attacks, which seem to really threaten your team. Pairs well with Dugtrio as now Tyranitar shouldn't be a problem to Latias.

And:

Choice Scarf Chandelure > SubCM Chandelure

Chandelure (M) @ Choice Scarf

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

- Flamethrower / Overheat

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

After making the Latias > Tkion transition your team is lacking a powerful scarfer. IMO this set outclasses the CM set so I would have suggested it anyway, but now it's more important.

Other little nitpick:

Genesect @ Choice Scarf

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

(Lose speed tie against other genesects, but you dont need the EVs for anything else and your attack get boosted which imo is far better than a speed tie)

Second what Kamina said: Sunny Day > Will-O-Wisp

Hope I helped. Goodbye.

EDIT: Please give venusaur 252 speed EVs

Thanks for the rate Rupe!

I really like the idea of putting Latias in over Terrakion because it covers two of the major threats to this team in the form of Ground attacks and powerful Water moves. After taking out scarfed Terrakion it really does make sense to scarf Chandelure, also I found it very silly that I was being out sped by Brelooms and other such things I need to set up on.

Changed the ev's on Genesect, think that's a bit smarter.

And lastly the Venusaur ev's are only because I like the bulk for taking those special moves just a little bit better, although I will test out the max speed! :)

I was being sarcastic ]: but okay, here is a real post :]

On genesect, I recommend that you run max sp. att and max speed, but instead of the 4 EVs in HP, I recommend putting the 4 EVs in Special Defense, that way opposing genesects do not get the Sp. Att boost from download.

I also don't recommend running 2 scarfed pokes because of how stiff it makes your team. I recommend either running Rock Polish on genesect instead of Thunderbolt or running Rock Polish / SD / Double Dance / Sub Dance on terrakion. Also, if you choose to run scarfed terrakion, replace earthquake with rock slide that way you have options if you don't want to risk stone edge missing.

I would also like to point that, as a whole, you have nothing to take Earthquakes. I recommend replacing either Terrakion or Chandelure with a Sub / DD / Roost / Dragon Claw dragonite, because the only thing it can't hit is steel types and, as a sun team, you have that covered anyway.

All in all, this team seems like it has a good foundation, but there are a few rough spots here and there that could be buffed out. 8/10

DISCLAIMER: Haven't rated a team in about 2 years.

I cannot express my hatred for Genesect, Or for trappers, So combine them both together and.....Yeeeah......

That aside, Start with the beginning, You have 2 pokes weak to rocks and a sash with no spinner, or even a taunter. They can do a huge amount to your team, So be careful around those, Especially Deo-S who can outspeed and knock out your Genesect.

I don't want to suggest anything to your pokemon lineup, considering i don't understand Reborn Tiers, But i do recommand you switch your Ninetales set. Since you don't want to use WoW, and like Sunny Day, i recommand something like this:

Ninetales (F) @ Chesto Berry

EVs: 248 HP / 72 SAtk / 152 SDef / 36 Spd

- Fire Blast

- SolarBeam

- Rest

- Sunny Day

This lets you keep good special bulk, Have a SR number, and Pain Split really isn't reliable healing, so this will cure of you nasty status as well. 2 Ninetales is all you should need to win the Weather war with 2 trappers running around, and Solarbeam let's you hit Politoed and Kingdra decently, which i assume are both very common, as well as popping Heatran's balloons to you can trap it later. Good luck.