Ain't a cloud in the sky: Toys pt. 2

Swimming95

That's right, I have finally gotten around to implementing a clear skies version of every standard tier you know and love. This is in addition to some other small updates to our server to make it even better.

1. Clear Skies tiers:

In these tiers, there is no weather whatsoever. This includes abilities and moves. Feel free to battle each other, create tournaments and even ladder. We listened to what you wanted and felt this was the best way to accomplish your desires. The normal standard tiers will continue as normal. Also, if you are frustrated with always having to switch your team into the clear skies tiers, you can actually save your team as a clear skies team in the teambuilder to automatically be placed into that tier.

2. Tournament bug fix:

It used to be that the tournaments would not allow you to join if you had multiple teams loaded and the first team loaded did not match the tier of the tournament. Obviously, this was annoying and was thus fixed. Feel free to have any team loaded and as long as one of the teams is in the correct tier, you can join the tournament and battle in it.

3. Monotype/Clear Skies bug:

This was a bug primarily with monotype but also affected clear skies (how I found it). It used to be that you could change into this tier and then it would tell you if it was valid when you sent a challenge within the tier. I changed it so it will actually stop you from switching into the tier if it is invalid.

That is it for now. Please let me know immediately if there are any bugs with what I have added or in general and I will do my best to fix them immediately. I did have a small problem earlier when I was trying to switch a team out of the clear skies tier and having more than one team in the tier but it was fixed right when I reloaded all of my teams (went to load teams and just hit ok) that seemed to fix everything so try that first before you report a bug.

Also, let me know if there are any suggestions you have for making the server a better place coding wise as I am looking for things to implement. Enjoy the new additions :D

• Upvote 5

That tourny bug fix is a god send. As for clear skies, it will be nice to ladder with non-weather without having to worry about fighting weather teams, of course, still letting people battle with weather too. You did great Swims. :D

• Upvote 2