Help evolving alolan sandshrew

2 minutes ago, INSERT SCREENNAME HERE said:

I got an alolan sandshrew through wonder trade but i later find out that I need an Ice stone in order to make him evolve. Im relatively early in the game, beat 2nd gym, so is it even possible to get an ice stone as of now?

I think you might be able to find one somewhere, no idea where though...

Then you can buy those later on from the department store, but it's waaaay down the line, if you want I could trade you one

Ehh I don't really need anything so give me any mon u want to, and sorry but since a) I don't know how to add a screenshot and b ) it seems kinda redundant since I'm not actually asking for anything, I'm not going to be publishing a screenshot, if you want the ice stone, send a request to Teme95

17 minutes ago, INSERT SCREENNAME HERE said:

I got an alolan sandshrew through wonder trade but i later find out that I need an Ice stone in order to make him evolve. Im relatively early in the game, beat 2nd gym, so is it even possible to get an ice stone as of now?

The first ice stone you can find in the game outside the department store is quite a way in because it's in the same area the Ice Rock to evolve eevee into Glaceon is at, if you use the on the hunt topic that shows whats available between and after certain gym leaders you will be able to accurately spot when that ice rock is accessible.

As for burden of proof, you can look during the trade at the held item of the offered pokemon.