Fighting madam x v10

In the end, even if you find a strategy, it won't do anything to the story so that point is kinda null if you ask me. Then again, winning that fight is still a commendable feat. 

• 1 month later...

the way I was able to beat it was with two meditites with detect and a level 1 geodude with sturdy. I led with a death fodder mon, then would switch out to one of the two meditites. detect, die, and then switch. Here i would detect with the other one and then the second turn i would revive the other Meditite, i did this until pp was completely gone. Then i would go to geodude with sturdy and then oran berry to my hearts content. Done settled.

2 hours ago, Moose said:

the way I was able to beat it was with two meditites with detect and a level 1 geodude with sturdy. I led with a death fodder mon, then would switch out to one of the two meditites. detect, die, and then switch. Here i would detect with the other one and then the second turn i would revive the other Meditite, i did this until pp was completely gone. Then i would go to geodude with sturdy and then oran berry to my hearts content. Done settled.

Which version was this in? Latest?

8 minutes ago, TDoggyDog said:

Which version was this in? Latest?

yeah v10, i forgot to mention, only bring out the Geodude when shes out of the 1hko move, since struggle doesn't ignore abilities like that does. 

On 4/1/2018 at 6:15 AM, MandiiNinetails said:

So i wanna just sit there and use perish song i been soft resetting but no dice, her yvetal just keeps using decimation and lands it every time doing a 1 hit ko. is there a chance for her to miss or am i just screwed. it also seems to take priority over priority moves also since i had pokemon that had hit first moves and yvetal just went first

Edit: nvm had a pokemon with sturdy and apparently decimation now goes through sturdy also. seems like this boss has been completely impossible now 😕

You know if you level a pkmn with lvl 100 it doesn't matter if it disobey you decimation is useless i tried it with my greninja hoping to be faster than yvetal and it work yvetal attacks are useless and i beat madame x then completely change the story madame x is scared of me and just shoot me and aelita with a laser gun thats how we fall and nim saved us

On 8/23/2018 at 7:29 AM, RiuloEvolution32 said:

You know if you level a pkmn with lvl 100 it doesn't matter if it disobey you decimation is useless i tried it with my greninja hoping to be faster than yvetal and it work yvetal attacks are useless and i beat madame x then completely change the story madame x is scared of me and just shoot me and aelita with a laser gun thats how we fall and nim saved us

That's outright false, Decimation has max priority it can't just be naturally outsped like that you need a higher priority move. Not only that, but Decimation isn't useless on any type, it's a completely custom move that's an OHKO like Fissure or Horn Drill or Sheer Cold. Also... how would Greninja get to level 100? There's a hard level cap now, the only way would be with 65 rare candies.

And though it might get you a Karma Point, the whole story doesn't change and she's not afraid of you. It kinda goes the same as if you lose really. If Decimation really didn't work then you might want to submit that as a bug report on the forum for the developers because that's not supposed to happen.

sturdy doesnt work as decimation has a mold breaker esque effect which bypasses sturdy........... stuff like focus sash, protect, endure and the like will still work tho............... i would recommend a leavanny and meditite at the least as leavanny can learn protect, and meditite can learn detect/endure.............. also if u can snag a focus sash (idk if its possible by then as i cant remember for certain) consider slapping it on something that has leech seed but NOT protect that way u can get a decent heal off that while weakening it further.................

or u can use an old classic being focus sash + destiny bond

do note nothing changes outcome wise wether u defeat madame x or not save for a little bit of dialogue currently............ maybe itll have influence in v11 or later but idk yet