After Groudon

Swamp King

Hey guys! I have played the previous version of pokemon rejuvenation and I decided to start a new save file!

Right now I am at the point where I defeated Cera and her Groudon... After I defeated her I gave her the magma stone so as to save the life of the elder. After that, the elder suggested that we go back and I was teleported in a place that I hadn't seen in a previous version of rejuvenation! I thought it was weird that I teleported there but I continued and saved the game there.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8f72b900c2cdd5ece15269fddae43651.png

Soooo... in this place I found Erin fainted on the ground. Right now I am stuck here ... I can't interact with her and when I am trying to visit another room, a message appears that says not this way and I cannot proceed....

Can anyone help me with this? Is it a problem or am I missing something?

I also need help with this. I got stuck in darchlight cave after I defeated Groudon so I thought blacking out and going back into the Garufa ruins would solve it but now my game is frozen and I'm unable to do anything after the cut scene where Cella and the player come out and talk to Touman. Can anyone help me with this? https://prnt.sc/ixr2rv

Game.rxdata

Edited by Zero Pressure

1 hour ago, Swamp King said:

Thanks for the instant reply!!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

58 minutes ago, Zero Pressure said:

I also need help with this. I got stuck in darchlight cave after I defeated Groudon so I thought blacking out and going back into the Garufa ruins would solve it but now my game is frozen and I'm unable to do anything after the cut scene where Cella and the player come out and talk to Touman. Can anyone help me with this? https://prnt.sc/ixr2rv

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...