Stuck In Valor Mountain (Spoilers)

Alex48258

4 minutes ago, Alex48258 said:

How do I do that?

Are you playing on a PC or a Mac?

If a PC just go to what will likely be called something along the lines of Windows (C:):/Users/(Your Name)/Saved Games/ Pokémon Rejuvation

You can drag and drop it into the text box here to attach it or use the attachment button then search through that path to reach it like attaching any other file, the file you want is Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, Alex48258 said:

There you have the file, thanks for your help. 

I'm sorry, but it seems that the file you posted is corrupted, when I try to load it a series of error messages pop up and then it closes. I tried redownloading it a couple of times but I couldn't open, does it work normally for you? If so, then please reupload it (If not then use a backup and upload the file again if you get the error again).

6 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

I'm sorry, but it seems that the file you posted is corrupted, when I try to load it a series of error messages pop up and then it closes. I tried redownloading it a couple of times but I couldn't open, does it work normally for you? If so, then please reupload it (If not then use a backup and upload the file again if you get the error again).

https://mega.nz/#!7nQUmJbR!brQiEZMw7AZxbTt5Yhxrzvl32XENKqJsXQnnE84ITaY 

Try with this

40 minutes ago, Alex48258 said:

Here you go, I was trying to make it so you don't lose the cutscene but I wasn't able.

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

capture084.thumb.jpg.570e5c60644fe3a584010ff05e9ce601.jpg

VENAM: Tesla, Amber, where did you two 
come from?!

AMBER: It was all Madelis' fault! She brought me to this room while you guys were sleeping. Mom came a little bit after that and tried to save me.  But this bright light came out of this circle and suddenly we're here. 

VENAM: Maybe...  "Only when the Beast is defeated will the ones who awakened it be freed." That's what the stone slab says. Could it be possible that you all were trapped by Kyogre? If that's the case, you guys probably woke Kyogre up from its sleep, and because of that it trapped you.

MADELIS: ... 

TESLA: Well? What do you have to say for yourself then, Madelis? 

MADELIS: ...Well for starters, this whole thing was a colossal failure. 

VENAM: Yeah, clearly. If you just kidnapped Melia when she was asleep, that would've been it. Why didn't you just do that? 

MADELIS: Well...hah, see the funny thing about that... 

MADELIS: Tesla, I'm... Your biggest fan!

TESLA: Y-You're my what? 

MADELIS: I was always a fan of your work.
Even when I wasn't a Xen Admin... I was sort of hoping you'd come here by yourself
so that I could somehow impress you with my 
strength!

VENAM: You wanted to impress her so you
kidnapped her daughter?! What kind of sense does that make at all?!

MADELIS: I agree that my methods can sometimes
be unconventional... But putting all the data together, I had a 48% chance
of success. 

VENAM: Yeah? That's less than half. 

MADELIS: Correct, but I've done my research and
I've come to the conclusion that Geara's plan... Only has a 47% chance of success anyway.
So I actually had the best chance here! Ah, but that means that if I failed, then surely
Geara's plan must fail, too? 

TESLA: ...That's not how this works. 

MADELIS: Well, that being the case... I think I'm just going to mosey on out here. This whole thing has gotten me all down and 
tired. I think I'll be taking a break for a while. As long as Madame X doesn't find out about
this whole thing, I should be quite fine... 

*Madelis gives you HQ Railnet Key*

MADELIS: I have to thank you somehow for saving our
lives. You were the one who did it, correct? 

and i got tired of transcribing and I have to go make dinner

Amber apologizes for her behavior. She and Tesla reconciliate and go home. 

4 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Here you go, I was trying to make it so you don't lose the cutscene but I wasn't able.

Game.rxdata

Reveal hidden contents

capture084.thumb.jpg.570e5c60644fe3a584010ff05e9ce601.jpg

VENAM: Tesla, Amber, where did you two 
come from?!

AMBER: It was all Madelis' fault! She brought me to this room while you guys were sleeping. Mom came a little bit after that and tried to save me.  But this bright light came out of this circle and suddenly we're here. 

VENAM: Maybe...  "Only when the Beast is defeated will the ones who awakened it be freed." That's what the stone slab says. Could it be possible that you all were trapped by Kyogre? If that's the case, you guys probably woke Kyogre up from its sleep, and because of that it trapped you.

MADELIS: ... 

TESLA: Well? What do you have to say for yourself then, Madelis? 

MADELIS: ...Well for starters, this whole thing was a colossal failure. 

VENAM: Yeah, clearly. If you just kidnapped Melia when she was asleep, that would've been it. Why didn't you just do that? 

MADELIS: Well...hah, see the funny thing about that... 

MADELIS: Tesla, I'm... Your biggest fan!

TESLA: Y-You're my what? 

MADELIS: I was always a fan of your work.
Even when I wasn't a Xen Admin... I was sort of hoping you'd come here by yourself
so that I could somehow impress you with my 
strength!

VENAM: You wanted to impress her so you
kidnapped her daughter?! What kind of sense does that make at all?!

MADELIS: I agree that my methods can sometimes
be unconventional... But putting all the data together, I had a 48% chance
of success. 

VENAM: Yeah? That's less than half. 

MADELIS: Correct, but I've done my research and
I've come to the conclusion that Geara's plan... Only has a 47% chance of success anyway.
So I actually had the best chance here! Ah, but that means that if I failed, then surely
Geara's plan must fail, too? 

TESLA: ...That's not how this works. 

MADELIS: Well, that being the case... I think I'm just going to mosey on out here. This whole thing has gotten me all down and 
tired. I think I'll be taking a break for a while. As long as Madame X doesn't find out about
this whole thing, I should be quite fine... 

*Madelis gives you HQ Railnet Key*

MADELIS: I have to thank you somehow for saving our
lives. You were the one who did it, correct? 

and i got tired of transcribing and I have to go make dinner

Amber apologizes for her behavior. She and Tesla reconciliate and go home. 

Thank you so much for your help! I like a lot the game and I didn't want to stop playing it due to a bug... Again, thanks a lot! <3