I'm Nirvash. Or Brave. Or RJ. Whatever; ask me stuff.

Brave

Aqua guts style? why not heat shield style? Or heat guts style at the least? reflect program is so OP and you don't even know

Did you ever play the Star Force Games?

Would you fight someone you know you couldn't beat?

Fight me anyhow? we'll just call it sparring

Why all the French, monsieur?

What is your opinion of Jean Reno? The movie Wasabi?

What philosophy do you live by?

What tattoo, exactly, do you want?

Who's mr.popo?

I...can't reveal that information lest Lord Popo exact swift and terrible vengeance.

Damn straight I would

Favorite DBZ character?

Which do you require: more supply depots or additional pylons?

Aqua guts style? why not heat shield style? Or heat guts style at the least? reflect program is so OP and you don't even know

Shield Styles are too defense oriented for my tastes and the lag on a Heat Style flamethrower is really jarring. Aqua Styles are quick and fluid and the Guts Styles' rapid-fire, sheer strength and durability synergize with that beautifully. But yeah, if I were given a choice between Heat Guts and any other Sheild Style, I'd go Heat Huts.

Did you ever play the Star Force Games?

Hells yeah; all 3. Loved each one.

Fight me anyhow? we'll just call it sparring

I kind of like breathing and having control over my limbs.

Why all the French, monsieur?

Believe it or not, French was my first language alongside Creole. When I was 3, I spoke it fluently but couldn't read or write a lick of it since, well. Three years old. Then we moved to America and I had to learn English. Pretty much lost most of my ability to speak and understand it. Creole stuck better. Now I'm relearning it.

What is your opinion of Jean Reno? The movie Wasabi?

Don't know what either of those are.

What philosophy do you live by?

I choose this fate of my own free will. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

What tattoo, exactly, do you want?

Assassin's Creed symbol on one shoulder or in half on the insides of my forearms with "Nothing is true, etc." from the above question on either arm.

Damn straight I would

Favorite DBZ character?

Piccolo.

Which do you require: more supply depots or additional pylons?

Always more pylons.

Did you know that Jean Reno played the badass French secret operative in the American Godzilla movie with that lame guy who voiced simba?

Would you watch Wasabi if I told you he was in it, as well as an incredibly cute japanese girl? And that Jean Reno is a French actor and you could totally watch the movie in French because for the most part the english version of the movie is a dub? Plus, it's funny action movie.