Help With A Good Silvally Moveset

Slippery

Hi, I've decided to use a Silvally for my  in-game Reborn team, but am having difficultly picking a good move set for it.  I've decided to run an Adamant physical Silvally (IVs are 31/29/26/15/31/31), since the ambiguity of Multi-Attack and RKS System is invaluable in something like Reborn, but am struggling with ideas for a remaining set.  I would also like to use Parting Shot when it eventually gets it... at level 85, but until then, a filler set would be appreciated.  If it helps picking a set, the remaining team consists of:

• Serperior, Timid, Contrary: Leaf Storm, HP Fire, Nature Power, Giga Drain
  • Chandelure, Modest, Flash Fire: Heat Wave (later Flamethrower), Shadow Ball, Memento, Shock Wave
  • Vaporeon, Relaxed, Water Absorb: Hydro Pump (later Surf/Scald), Aurora Beam, Quick Attack, Wish
  • Scrafty, Adamant, Moxie: High Jump Kick, Facade (later Ice/Thunder Punch), Crunch, Dragon Dance
  • Togekiss, Timid, Serene Grace: Air Slash, Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory (later Dazzling Gleam)

Thanks for the input in advanced.

• Global Mods

Electric Silvally with Multi-attack/Iron Head/X-Scissor/something   would be a nice coverage set to fill type slots in your team, while also only having 1 weakness

@Slippery

39 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Electric Silvally with Multi-attack/Iron Head/X-Scissor/something   would be a nice coverage set to fill type slots in your team, while also only having 1 weakness

Ice Fang for that 'something' slot would cover that one weakness and be a nice move in general for Silvally.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

11 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Slippery

Ice Fang for that 'something' slot would cover that one weakness and be a nice move in general for Silvally.

I won't be getting the Electric Memory for a while (prepping for Luna ATM), but that gave me a cool idea: Multi Attack/Iron Head/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang.

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I can give you the memory if you want.

It's fine, thanks for the offer though.  Looking back at the set I just posted, I'm actually REALLY digging the idea of it, then swapping to something more utility based (Multi Attack/Parting Shot/Iron Head/Filler or Fang) by the end game when I have memories to make Silvally a true 'Swiss Army Knife' so-to-speak.  After that, Just need to wait for a TM like Thunder Wave and U-Turn to be TMs for the 'dream' set of Iron Head/Parting Shot/Multi Attack/U-Turn(Thunder Wave) lol.

• Like 1