What to Evolve this guy into?

Veras Lexritz

So I'm still new to this forums so I'm not too sure whether I posted this in the right section. Anyways, I managed to hatched a shiny eevee but I dont know what to evolve him into. I mean aesthetics wise, I find shiny umbreon the coolest looking compared to the other shiny eeveelutions. But I find it a waste to just evovle it based on looks. What do you guys think?

Ability:  Adaptibility

Nature: Lonely

IV spread: 6/31/10/4/31/31

Maybe I should just keep it as a trophy poke? lol idk help pls

26 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

you should go for stall umbreon

stall umbreon? like toxic umbreon?

9 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Only you can decide man :) If you love shiny umbreon then go on ! 

Man i'd love to have a shiny umbreon

as much as I dislike to say it, Flareon would be the best option with your IV's. It's a physical attacked that has 0 def as it is, so lonely won't harm it too much

4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

as much as I dislike to say it, Flareon would be the best option with your IV's. It's a physical attacked that has 0 def as it is, so lonely won't harm it too much

well that makes sense since 31 atk IV would benefit flareon's what was it.. 120/130 base attack stat. but doesnt flareon has terrible movepool? if u could fix it with TMs thats one thing but i dont think you could right (if memory serves me right)

33 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

oh right, silly me. Leafeon should work in that case.

right i forgot how leafeon is a physical attacker

25 minutes ago, Sayia said:

Leafeon or Flareon, the best physical attackers if comes to eeveelutions family.

Umbreon works too, I love his shiny form. Btw, shiny Leafeon looks crazy in Reborn xd

I just searched the shiny dex and ur right.. shiny leafeon looks sick. Now im really confused lol hahaha