Shelly makes me wanna cry

xXDelokXx

24 minutes ago, xXDelokXx said:

Hi there.. if anyone could tell me some tricks to beat Shelly, that would be awesome.. i tried 9 different 'mons and still had no chance to beat her.. i did quit the game too often because of that xd

If you train a mon that can use Fake Out, use that on her Illumise ( i think that's the one who can use Rain Dance ) and kill that thing immidiately. At least you won't need to get annoyed by that Rain Dance and you can set her field on fire. Then if you want to cheese the fight even further, set Stealth Rock up ( i guess that means you also have to train the Onix you got from an event or catch and train a Geodude ).

6 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

If you train a mon that can use Fake Out, use that on her Illumise ( i think that's the one who can use Rain Dance ) and kill that thing immidiately. At least you won't need to get annoyed by that Rain Dance and you can set her field on fire. Then if you want to cheese the fight even further, set Stealth Rock up ( i guess that means you also have to train the Onix you got from an event or catch and train a Geodude ).

thank you! thats so obvious, yet i would have never tried to fake out her illumise... 

2 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Maybe try to train a Bronzong. It was for me a wall in my Psychic run against Shely :)

where can i find one? :)

Just now, xXDelokXx said:

thank you! thats so obvious, yet i would have never tried to fake out her illumise... 

I think from trade. You won't be able to get one until you're able to reach Route 4.

Just now, xXDelokXx said:

You can get an Bronzor egg in the Obsidia Slums, but the chance to get it is rare, cause u also can get other Mons from the egg

Lairon is the answer for Shelly,

Resists her stab moves,bulky anyway

It got me through shelly,

This should be obvious but flying types are great against her too,

Zubat/Golbat is especially fantastic.

Edited by Thundermaze

i don't want to trade too much :) i wanna try to beat the game fair - i already got a mismagius traded, but it doesn't even learn abilities.. yes call me stupid xd 

26 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

Double resistant to her stab moves,bulky anyway

i have never seen a lairon nor an aron before battling shelly? ^^ 

I am your woman for the job,

I am the Poke-Mom,

If you want to i can trade you ~

Edit:Welp you don't wanna trade so let me think little bit....

Edited by Thundermaze

3 minutes ago, xXDelokXx said:

i don't want to trade too much :) i wanna try to beat the game fair - i already got a mismagius traded, but it doesn't even learn abilities.. yes call me stupid xd 

Actually, that's good. Yeah, getting OP mons early really makes the game way easier. If you want to get the challenge, yes, use the mons that the game provided :).

Just now, Thundermaze said:

I am your woman for the job,

I am the Poke-Mom,

If you want to i can trade you ~

once i really want something, i will let you know! btw i laughed so hard at your post - really cool

1 minute ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Actually, that's good. Yeah, get OP mons early really makes the games way too easier. If you want to get the challenge, yes, use the mons that the game provided :).

that's exactly my thought :)

8 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

Double resistant to her stab moves,bulky anyway

good tip, but rock doesn't resist bug

27 minutes ago, M4RC said:

If you want, I can trade you a Bronzor - I got one from the egg in the Obsidia slums (so it's level 1), but I can't use it because of the restrictions of my playthrough anyways

would be awesome, could we trade 2 times? :) so my pumpkaboo evolves

Meowstic should learn Fake-Out by level up right,

Also Blaziken is double resistant to Bug(I double checked this time :D) maybe if you kept peck he could do some major work,though rain is a pain for him,

Mismagius is good too,resists again,

Noctowl is disgusting,release him now! (Jk)

Golem is good too but again the rain is a problem,i think you should be able to win with your squad with right strategy..

Hmm..