In need of a 6IV Ditto...

Potatough

As the title says, I am in need of a 6IV Ditto. I have a friend who has perfect IV pokemon, and I do know they are "cheated" as his internet history had a "how to cheat perfect IV pokemon blah blah", and is now acting all high and mighty about such. I don't really care about his bragging, but I'm really am regretful and mad that I didn't soft reset to at LEAST get a decent Ditto for the grind of breeding. May anyone help me out please? 

I have some shiny pokemon in my PC, but they're of random levels, as I just caught them while I was progressing throughout the main storyline. I can trade it for the Ditto if ever.

image.png.4c6be8a3473aeb6835d86d3af7e11180.png

5 hours ago, Potatough said:

As the title says, I am in need of a 6IV Ditto. I have a friend who has perfect IV pokemon, and I do know they are "cheated" as his internet history had a "how to cheat perfect IV pokemon blah blah", and is now acting all high and mighty about such. I don't really care about his bragging, but I'm really am regretful and mad that I didn't soft reset to at LEAST get a decent Ditto for the grind of breeding. May anyone help me out please? 

I have some shiny pokemon in my PC, but they're of random levels, as I just caught them while I was progressing throughout the main storyline. I can trade it for the Ditto if ever.

image.png.4c6be8a3473aeb6835d86d3af7e11180.png

Sorry to bust your bubble, but there is also not legit 6 IV Ditto. If your problem is that your friend "cheated" his pokemon then you shouldn't use a cheated one for breeding

On 3/4/2018 at 11:25 PM, pyrromanis said:

Sorry to bust your bubble, but there is also not legit 6 IV Ditto. If your problem is that your friend "cheated" his pokemon then you shouldn't use a cheated one for breeding

Whelp thought I made it clear that I didn't really care about his cheating nor bragging. Never said I was against cheating, I just wanted a 6IV Ditto whether cheated or not, but I can't cheat it myself because I don't really want to ask my friend such, nor do I actually know anything about cheat engine and stuff. If getting a 6IV Ditto ain't gonna hurt anyone around me since I'm just doing single player, and anything I do online anyways is trading, then I doubt it's harmful to anyone. Anyway thanks for trying to point out something out and stating your opinion. Hope I made things clear huhu ;-;