Pokerus?

Neml

2 minutes ago, Neml said:

Totally can actually, new spot just opened on the roster ^^

Glad I could give one to someone who wanted one, instead of just throwing them on WT.   Also, do you already know about Blue Moon Ice Cream's friendship boosting effect?  I included it if you wanted one of the three friendship based Eeveelutions.

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Glad I could give one to someone who wanted one, instead of just throwing them on WT.   Also, do you already know about Blue Moon Ice Cream's friendship boosting effect?  I included it if you wanted one of the three friendship based Eeveelutions.

Nah I don't know about it actually, would it be faster than haircuts? If so nice, and thanks x3 lol

5 minutes ago, Neml said:

Nah I don't know about it actually, would it be faster than haircuts? If so nice, and thanks x3 lol

Yes, it fully maxes out a mon's friendship with you in one shot.  The only difficult part is getting a level 1 mon to take damage without it fainting.   Easily doable with those early railnet Noinbats though.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Yes, it fully maxes out a mon's friendship with you in one shot.  The only difficult part is getting a level 1 mon to take damage without it fainting.   Easily doable with those early railnet Noinbats though.

That's really neat and helpful, wish I'd known a long time ago lol