• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Human
  • Prowl (Passive) [tooltip.]
    • [New Effect] Prowl's movement speed duration (from brush) is doubled while a cougar [Now 4 seconds instead of 2 seconds]
    • Bushwhack no longer triggers a hunt.

• Javelin Toss (Q) [tooltip.]
    • Minimum damage changed to 70/85/100/115/130 from 60/77.5/95/112.5/130
    • Maximum damage changed to 210/255/300/345/390 from 180/232.5/285/337.5/390

• Bushwhack (W) [tooltip.]
    • Activation range increased to 200 from 150

• Aspect of the Cougar ® [tooltip.]
    • No longer resets when a Hunt is triggered.
    • No longer resets Nidalee's basic attack.

• Cougar

• Takedown (Q) [tooltip.]
      • Minimum damage changed to 20/40/60/80 from 4/20/50/90
      • Maximum damage changed to 40/90/150/220 from 8/45/125/248
      • AP Ratio increased to 40% from 36%
      • Damage vs hunted targets increased to 40% from 33%

• Pounce (W) [tooltip.]
      • [Removed Effect] No longer reduces to an 'enhanced cooldown' if Nidalee kills a unit while in Cougar form, or pounces on a hunted unit for the first time.**
      • Now slows Hunted targets by 50% for 0.5 seconds.**
      • Now fully resets on champion kill or assist.

Tomorrow (or today for me) they're gonna change it to remove the W nerfs so it'll look something like...

• Human
  • Javelin Toss (Q) [tooltip.]
    • Minimum damage changed to 70/85/100/115/130 from 60/77.5/95/112.5/130
    • Maximum damage changed to 210/255/300/345/390 from 180/232.5/285/337.5/390

• No longer resets when a Hunt is triggered.

• Cougar

• Takedown (Q) [tooltip.]
      • Minimum damage changed to 20/40/60/80 from 4/20/50/90
      • Maximum damage changed to 40/90/150/220 from 8/45/125/248
      • AP Ratio increased to 40% from 36%
      • Damage vs hunted targets increased to 40% from 33%

and while the second set is much more appealing i will happily go on a long rant about these nerfs to my favourite champion but hopefully HOPEFULLY they'll stick to never hitting live, and if they do, at least the second set. making her w useless in human form is just ahfbdhsakbf

Edited by Anethia

Bushwhack triggering Hunt was kind of silly since they were largely supposed to be for utility, and bush traps, given the coming changes to Pounce, could potentially wipe out a carry at Fizz-level speeds with virtually no mana investment whatsoever.

There's also the deal with jungle monsters. By applying Hunt to monsters via Bushwhack, you could not only track enemy jungle buffs and their timers with minimal risk, but also potentially pick up the enemy's whereabouts with no other vision, as the monsters always follow the closest champion even if they're not in range. It's kind of dumb and I'd have no problem seeing it gone.

But, what do they even do besides hunt things? >_>

That's all they do, and MAYBE provide vision if someone actually steps on them. They provide nothing else lmao. Doesn't matter though, because the changes were reverted apart from the q damage buffs and the removal of the auto attack resets. Still a nerf as slight q damage increase doesn't compensate for one or two extra auto's worth of damage.

TIL Aurelion Sol has the number 1 win rate in the mid lane at the moment??? weird. why?

Because he strange kit (I.E. hard to play against) with very few holes and that scales extremely well into the lategame (I.E. stronger in yoloQ since people can't close games efficiently)

TIL Aurelion Sol has the number 1 win rate in the mid lane at the moment??? weird. why?

besides viktor/taliyah/azir he's up there with being one of the best mid laners for several patches now, even without all the nerfs his damage and kiting potential is completely broken, not to mention he's a good roamer

i'd play him more if he wasn't banned in all my games

sol has the highest winrate because his kit is strong but he also has a really low playrate- most of the people who play him still are dedicated mains who tend to have higher winrates because they know what they're doing + his kit is really strong when utilized properly

kled looks decently fun but idk what the fuck he's going to do, i sincerely hope he's a jungler though

The most likely thing I can think of is that he uses his spear most of the time and his ultimate calls upon his beast, which he mounts for a certain period of time. During this time he gets increased range (his gun) and probably numerous other buffs like increased movement speed or something.

Although I'm still hoping that Reddit leak I saw holds true and that the beast is actually a support champion that ADCs and other teammates can mount for shared damage and increased range and attack speed and all that jazz.