LoL General Chat

The Fush

It's actually quite good at killing things once you have a few items.

Well I looked at your match history and outside of custom games with bots, where anything can get ahead with a few items, the normal games were... not looking good.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed, I did terribly in both of those. Although it's worth noting that in the second one I actually performed well during the midgame despite losing lane pretty badly. I don't actually remember why we lost that TBH. I probably fucked up and tried to kill their Kennen under tower and gave them a 4v5 that let them turn things around or something like that

EDIT: Oh, also, I play a lot of bot games when I'm bored, so I'm basing my analyses of those on comparison to my standard performance

EDIT 2: Keep in mind that you're trying to convince me of the terribleness of something that I already I know is terrible. I never said it wasn't bad, I said it wasn't absolute shit. It can be made to work in a not-very-well manner, and there's enough possibility that I want to toy with it and see what I can make happen. This isn't a serious thing, serious things were toplane Nautilus and jungle Quinn. This is a derp thing that I think I can have fun with if I learn how to use it

Indeed, I did terribly in both of those. Although it's worth noting that in the second one I actually performed well during the midgame despite losing lane pretty badly. I don't actually remember why we lost that TBH. I probably fucked up and tried to kill their Kennen under tower and gave them a 4v5 that let them turn things around or something like that

EDIT: Oh, also, I play a lot of bot games when I'm bored, so I'm basing my analyses of those on comparison to my standard performance

Well considering bot games are incredibly easy to win, I doubt you can accurately give an analysis on them.

Not that I pay attention to this thread at all and this might have been posted in here before, but this is what the failbook dragged in.

The league of legends one is pretty well done. I felt it went pretty smoothly. :D

well at least freeze will more then likely have a better support to work with now

bang bang shots fired. If Freeze ever gets over his personal matter

As of now the Renegades website says nothing about Remi leaving. So as it sits, it's a rumor. To be fair though twitch has not been the friendliest to Remi. That may be eating at her

The only problem I see is that they'd have to get a new support, who's from NA, that is willing to join a currently bottom-tier LCS team. As of right now, this is only backed by Remi's own tweet, but I really wouldn't be surprised if she's serious about leaving this time around.

• Support Squad

I just went toe to toe with a Riven as Mundo in lane and won. She went on to kill the other people on my team but I kept her occupied for most of the match. Then we all went forth like a team and it feels good.

I just went toe to toe with a Riven as Mundo in lane and won. She went on to kill the other people on my team but I kept her occupied for most of the match. Then we all went forth like a team and it feels good.

That's mainly because Mundo is broken at the moment. :/ That's why he's banned a ton

Yeah but it felt impossible. If I got within a mile it felt like Riven was coming for my purple ass like a heat seeking swordmissile.

normally she doesn't have the burst, and you can get back to full health in like, 10 seconds. If she runs at you, throw a cleaver, it slows gives you health back, and your w is dot, she has no chance

Jhin is quite fun [op but an actual marksmen i like the play and charcter of]. Also loving nasus again :D

Actually, he's not really op. It's honestly just his w that can root from so far, and from anyone's autoattack. Also I think his w is probably one of the fastest skillshots so it's hard to react to it.

"Hey guys, who should we buff for no reason this patch cycle?"
"Xin Zhao. Heal scales with AD and crits every 3rd attack."
"Perfect."
Normally, I don't judge Riot too hard on their balancing decisions. But this one? I don't even know what they're thinking. Plus the Ryze nerf capping his passive at 5 spells maximum per passive. That's dumb too.

The buffs to Xin are probably needed, in all honesty. They give Xin an actual late-game purpose other than run into a teamfight, press R and promptly die. With the crits he actually becomes a threat in 1v1s when splitpushing late-game.

As for Ryze...yeah...he's kinda nuts right now, especially with people figuring out how good he is with many of the new keystones, especially Stormraider's.

The buffs to Xin are probably needed, in all honesty. They give Xin an actual late-game purpose other than run into a teamfight, press R and promptly die. With the crits he actually becomes a threat in 1v1s when splitpushing late-game.

As for Ryze...yeah...he's kinda nuts right now, especially with people figuring out how good he is with many of the new keystones, especially Stormraider's.

but he's already a 1v1 threat with rageblade,,

He was a laughably easy adversary for other duelists like Shen/Shyvana/Jax. Now with a more damage-oriented build he can go toe to toe with or even beat those champs because those crits tho.

Gonna do some PBE testing with glass cannon xinny tomorrow.