The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:/ ehhhhh that build is kind of not very good

Unfortunately, I'll have to agree with that. Plus, I feel that maxing either your w or q will depend on matchups, where maxing q first will be better if you plan on being more aggressive and w first if you're going to be more passive. Also, you should definitely have a section explaining when another mastery page or another mastery would be better. Just some tips.

I'm not holding my breath on that anytime soon. I mean, I'm sure he's closer to done than I'm thinking, but I'm still going to say about anywhere between 4 to 8 months.

it was estimated between February and March, but y'know. "No promises."

Yorick is actually a messed up champion that pretty much nobody honestly likes, and they really don't know how to work out the direction in which they want to take him (command a whole whack of ghouls) without being problematic vs skillshot based champs.

Yorick is actually a messed up champion that pretty much nobody honestly likes, and they really don't know how to work out the direction in which they want to take him (command a whole whack of ghouls) without being problematic vs skillshot based champs.

Yeah, but that's confirmed the next big project after Taric :c

Being nerfed doesn't always completely gut something. Miss Fortune just got nerfed, and she's still sitting pretty with a 54% win rate, the second highest of the ADC role, aside from Quinn (who almost has a 57% win rate, meaning Riot kind of screwed up with the recent changes to her). Yeah, TP got nerfed, but it's global use is still as strong as it was before.

Being nerfed doesn't always completely gut something. Miss Fortune just got nerfed, and she's still sitting pretty with a 54% win rate, the second highest of the ADC role, aside from Quinn (who almost has a 57% win rate, meaning Riot kind of screwed up with the recent changes to her). Yeah, TP got nerfed, but it's global use is still as strong as it was before.

That doesn't explain why it's gone from being a mostly toplane thing to something I see supports and midlaners taking quite often

That doesn't explain why it's gone from being a mostly toplane thing to something I see supports and midlaners taking quite often

I have yet to see it on a support since I was pre lvl 30, so I think this might just be something you're experiencing. But it still is completely fine on top and mids.

TP is sacrificing lane/kill pressure in an attempt to farm safely and use your TP either to continue to farm (backing at normally bad moments but making up for it via teleport) to make plays around the map to snowball a lead for your team and thus win the game. It's a common thing to do when you're not going to win lane due to an unfavourable matchup or you simply wish to roam. People often forget that Teleport (while there is a long duration to actually teleport) is great deterrent and always a threat. If you don't take into account someone's TP is up and they're paying attention, you are fucked. There's also the fact that it's safe if your smart where you use it and where you teleport to exactly. You won't get caught out teleporting at your tower after pushing the wave, for example.

Teleport is the second strongest summoner spell, second only to Flash (note that Flash is a summoner spell that is considered mandatory and can literally turn games around) and so unless it gets nerfed to literal unplayable tier (think a 600 second cooldown, a longer cast time, some completely stupid drawback or any combination of the three) it's always going to be relevant.

On the other hand, if a support takes Teleport, ask them if they messed up their Summoner Spells. That doesn't make sense.

the meta was sitting with double tp to make it so top lane and mid could join fights almost at a whim. It's popular to sneak around, and with double tp flanks are easier to pull off catching enemies off guard and more than likely blowing summoners like flash, or getting kills.

Brand should be taking Ignite imo.

TP for mid is good on splitpushers like Yasuo, Akali or Yi. They are also good on assassins to apply global pressure, although this is a niche used primarily for aggressive mid-game compositions.

Long-range/utility mages such as Ziggs, Lux, etc. will usually want Barrier or Heal unless against Twisted Fate, then Teleport is a consideration for sure. There are also some that will prefer Ghost, such as TF, Karthus and Varus.