LoL General Chat

The Fush

Varus mid vs Kog mid ? Who would do better and be overall more useful for the team ?

They're both immobile poke-based midlaners. The difference basically comes down to: Kog is AP, Varus is AD

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo. Who's ready for round 2 of le pool party skins?

Draven (975)

draven.jpg

Dr. Mundo (975)

mundo.jpg

Lulu (975)

lulu.jpg

Rek'Sai (1350)

reksai.jpg

Zac (1350)

7mACG8e.png

There are a number of Chromas also included in this PBE patch:

• Caitlyn Rebel: Blue/White / Pink/White / Green/Gold
  • Darius Forge: Orange/Black / Gold/White / Black/Gold
  • Morgana Haunt*: Black / Silver / Green
  • Zac Sweet: Yellow / Orange / Pink (NOTE: Black was an unintended addition and will soon be removed. No one likes licorice anyway.)
  • Rocket Girl Tristana Punk: Beige with Red Hair / Teal with Pink Hair / Purple with Blue Hair
  • Headhunter Master Yi ?: ? / ? / ?

* = hair color matches main outfit (ex. green hair)

EDIT: New Anivia splash - indeed the one that was previewed on the LCS broadcast back in February.

Anivia_Splash_0.jpg

thoughts on the latest patch:

Ashe: nice early game nerf on volley, would've prefered it being buffed later in the game so it does more damage then your un-steroided autos

Jayce: league of jayce is back boyz like srs

Ryze: i expected some kind of nerf :[

Caitlyn: she definitely got a ton of love, you'll start decimating tanks with pd+botrk

Ekko: nerfs in the right place, i don't think it's that his damage is absurd but his kit and some CDs on abilitys seem like the bigger problem

Sejuani: SUCK FEJUANI

thoughts on the latest patch:

Ashe: nice early game nerf on volley, would've prefered it being buffed later in the game so it does more damage then your un-steroided autos

Jayce: league of jayce is back boyz like srs

Ryze: i expected some kind of nerf :[

Caitlyn: she definitely got a ton of love, you'll start decimating tanks with pd+botrk

Ekko: nerfs in the right place, i don't think it's that his damage is absurd but his kit and some CDs on abilitys seem like the bigger problem

Sejuani: SUCK FEJUANI

Ekko is broken, they still need to get the facts on how broken. Ryze needs a nerf. Ashe meh. Jayce's changes are nice but I don't wanna face them... the Caitlyn enhancement is nice but fix the auto attack bug please Rito

So, Rito borked Caitlyn and Jayce, eh? I feel like there's a shipping joke to make here...

So...more like Caitlyn and Jayce borked each other...?

aaanywaaaay... Updated the list of this PBE's Chroma packs up above.

So...more like Caitlyn and Jayce borked each other...?

aaanywaaaay... Updated the list of this PBE's Chroma packs up above.

i was kinda sad when I saw that Cait and Jayce got disabled today. I was looking forward to playing a bit of Piltover's finest. Can Rito please nerf Alistar... damned cow is op as all heck. And Ryze is broken

Holy cow the nostalgia trip. Those prehistoric skins look like something out of the Herculoids. Or it could just be from the Jurassic Park relase too xD

Grmblr... Have you met 2 pick-ups who immediately dc at the beginning of the game, leaving only you and your friends doing a 3v5? I have, and you only have the impression to do some tower defense game, trying desperatly to hold the base with a mid and a botlane T_T

Edited by Nagalfar

Grmblr... Have you met 2 pick-ups who immediately dc at the beginning of the game, leaving only you and your friends doing a 3v5? I have, and you only have the impression to do some tower defense game, trying desperatly to hold the base with a mid and a botlane T_T

I had two situations where it was a friend and I in a 2v5 ._.