LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That team comp was awesome. Never seen such a mid-game steamroller quite like what C9 was doing with that Jarvan-Draven combo.

Not the first sighting of mid J4 in the recent weeks though - he has been seeing play in the mid lane in Korea, although (almost) always as a counterpick to Lissandra. I wanna say it was either CJ Entus or Jin Air Green Wings that did it.

League is an esport! Like a sport, it's repetitive and once you've seen one game you've pretty much seen them all. Hue.

...Is it a bad idea to just put all 30 points into attack masteries on an ADC?

Rather than dismissing the idea out of hand, I ask you what do you get by shifting those 9 points from defense to offense?

Edited by RumbleTTT

Rather than dismissing the idea out of hand, I ask you what do you get by shifting those 9 points from defense to offense?

Mmkay. Was just thinking that an ADC is going to be insanely squishy anyways, so they might benefit from the extra damage

I was just musing about while making tossing together masteries and it came to mind

not exactly "a bit"

lower movement speed by 225? yea no thanks

also katarinas resets will win all day.

Katarina won't be THAT strong since they are flat cooldown shavings rather than total resets. She should only get the reset on her W, while the others are pretty lengthy. It's believed that AD malzahar will reign supreme in this mode.

EDIT: Wait a minute...what happened to NURF!?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/disaster-during-new-ultra-rapid-fire-upload

I heard something on the League subreddit about how they released URF on EUW, but considering how filled of April Fools reddit is now, it should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

That was fake. Reddit can be like that. It's probably the most unreliable source for League news since WhyRenektonWhy left

EDIT: Looks like the URF from last year!

That was fake. Reddit can be like that. It's probably the most unreliable source for League news since WhyRenektonWhy left

EDIT: Looks like the URF from last year! Fuck yea.

Hey man, everything on the Reddit seems ok to me. :]

HEY KIDS SO LIKE I SHOULD BE DOING MY HOMEWORK BUT WOOOOOOOOH I FIXED MY COMPUTER IN TIME FOR URF WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/urf-rising
SEVERAL BUFFS AND CHANGES TO CHAMPIONS FROM THEM BECOMING DOMINANT IN URF
BUT WHO CARES IF YOUR FAVORITE CHAMPION IS NERFED IN URF?
WE GET TO SPAM SKILLS AGAIN
ALRIGHT I GOT TO CATCH MY BREATHE BRB

So... No NURF at all? ono

Were you not around for the original run of URF? Everyone was secretly hoping that NURF was not a real thing and that the old URF was coming back - sure enough, the old URF we knew and loved came back.