LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, along with the texture for Omega Squad Teemo's ultimate, there has been files for a buff called Strategic Buff of Strategistic Strategery

+ 100% Mana and Energy consumption
+200% Cooldown Inflation on Abilities, Activated Items, and Summoner Spells
+50% Anti-Tenacity
+225 Movement Speed Reduction
+200% Delay between basic attacks
Critical strikes deal 50% of total attack damage
This unit deals critical strikes on 150% of its attacks
Protection against superfluous decisiveness
This unit is vulnerable to consequences

So, along with the texture for Omega Squad Teemo's ultimate, there has been files for a buff called Strategic Buff of Strategistic Strategery

+50% Anti-Tenacity

Sounds almost like the Awesome Buff of Awesomeness.... but that's quite broken

I mean, for all we know, this could be the April Fool's Joke. They might bring back URF, but are just trying to deceive us with these files.

It wouldn't be the first time Riot tried to force a "fun" gamemode instead of just giving us what we actually WANT to play; which is regular URF.

Riot probably has such a boner for diversity that it's almost as if their design plans are based on Sweden's open arms immigration policies.

That trist buff makes me want to max q on her for just added hilarity in trades

I mean with a level 1 q with e active, you could get 6-8 seconds off the cooldown, and that'll increase really quickly with extra levels

That trist buff makes me want to max q on her for just added hilarity in trades

I mean with a level 1 q with e active, you could get 6-8 seconds off the cooldown, and that'll increase really quickly with extra levels

Max level q and e has the q come off cd in about 5 seconds. Stupidly strong if you have the right items. 4 shotting a full tank Rammus? No problem

Nautillus looks like a freaking amazing champion to play. Going to get him once I get enough IP. Any tips on how to build him?

Basically build him tank. He's not meant to deal much damage, but to instead soak it up while simultaneously locking down every champion on the enemy team with his immense Crown Control.

Basically build him tank. He's not meant to deal much damage, but to instead soak it up while simultaneously locking down every champion on the enemy team with his immense Crown Control.

Crown Control? So he controls Jarvan the 4th? Awesome!!

(I know crowd control but oh well)

Nautillus looks like a freaking amazing champion to play. Going to get him once I get enough IP. Any tips on how to build him?

Naut is kewl. He's next on my list of things to get (well, he was, now I'm waiting for the next champion release so I can get him cheaper)

Just go full tank, like Tacps said. Naut can be absurdly hard to kill, even for a tank, so just build him with as much survivability and utility as you can manage and hook up the enemy team like there's no tomorrow

+50% Anti-Tenacity

they're calling it NURF. hilarious.

...Is it a bad idea to just put all 30 points into attack masteries on an ADC?

Yes. You need the last 9 points in defense masteries or else you won't be able to win many trades as you'll be taking significantly more damage.

It's very rare to see all 30 mastery points dumped into a single tree.

ADCs typically dump 21 into Offense and 9 into Utility; which masteries those are depends largely on the champion in question.

It's not uncommon to see those extra 9 points dumped into Utility in some cases though. (I've seen pros do it on Caitlyn every now and again, it depends on what you're up against.)

Mmkay. Was just thinking that an ADC is going to be insanely squishy anyways, so they might benefit from the extra damage

That's kind of why ADC's run armor and MR runes so they aren't as squishy. (I honestly prefer 21-9-0 masteries on my ADC's but it's up to you honestly)

Every ADC is cursed to be squishy unless built otherwise. They don't need to be built tanky because their insane damage makes up for it, and almost all ADC's have a life steal item for that survivability. The closest you'll get to a tank in ADC is Graves, but he's no Sion.