LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was talking about Yasuo in reply to the post above mine.

my body is ready to rolfstomp people with the newly buffed yasuo

Quality of life changes are the path to nerfs. We've seen this before. Release Rengar was clunky to play but had great values... he got quality of changes that made him fun to play and was immediately nerfed.

Something fun about Yasuo: his ultimate with 40% cooldown reduction is only 16 seconds, and the armor pen lasts 15 seconds. You could have have 94% uptime on 50% armor pen.

Edited by RumbleTTT

I'm serious about the 16 cd on Yasuo's ult with 40% cdr. I'm semi-serious about 40% cdr being a legit build on him. Cdr doesn't affect Yasuo's Q and E, only his Wind Wall and ultimate. On the other hand, it is a 16 second Malphite Ult with 50% armor pen attached. I'm serious about him probably going to be nerfed if he's made easier to play with quality of life changes because he's very powerful lategame, good earlygame and only mediocre midgame.

• Administrators

Oh, yeah, to be honest I expected him to end up nerfed in this patch, so the buffs were a surprise.
Isn't his ult 18 seconds with 40% CDR though? And he would have to have a valid ult target every 18 seconds regardless. It's not practical at all.

Okay so as i said to ikaru before i went through the mess of getting this account back, There is a practical way to get yasuo a target to ult every 18 seconds, using zac or trundle however building%40 cdr on yasuo is a really bad idea Shiv-IE-LW/cleaver because it is the only way for him to be really relevant as you need to abuse his passive( GA could also be built before LW/Cleaver if you're really ahead).

• Administrators

Okay so as i said to ikaru before i went through the mess of getting this account back, There is a practical way to get yasuo a target to ult every 18 seconds, using zac or trundle however building%40 cdr on yasuo is a really bad idea Shiv-IE-LW/cleaver because it is the only way for him to be really relevant as you need to abuse his passive( GA could also be built before LW/Cleaver if you're really ahead).

my point was that fighting every 18 seconds is unrealistic because if you're ahead you keep killing them (and death timers are longer than 18 seconds even before the mid-game) and if you're behind you're likely unable to afford constant confrontations like that. It's overkill.

I have a couple of questions. 1. Do you build a late game Brutalizer or are you delaying the Shiv/IE combo early game? and 2. Do you not build the Vamp Scepter upgrade on him?

You can upgrade the vamp scepter whenever but I usually upgrade it to Bilgewater Cutlass a lot earlier than last (after Zeal) if I'm doing well. The extra damage and slow is a perfect fit for both ganking other lanes and for Yasuo's nice mid-game, and it builds into Blade of the Ruined King - which is one of my favorite items on him - ideally right after I have Shiv/Triforce and Infinity Edge.

Yo.

There are some skins that are getting dropped in price "effective immediately":

• Armor of the Fifth Age Taric is now 750 RP
  • Frostblade Irelia is now 975 RP
  • Wildfire Zyra is now 975 RP

It should be noted that while refunds of the difference are in order, such only applies to players who have bought the skins in the past two weeks. There's more info here.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4210937