Playstation Allstars?

Godot

Ratchet, Sly, Dante, and Coles

Sackboy, Nate, Spike, Parappa, Radec, and Sweet Tooth are Fun to play, my favorite stages are The Dojo, Alden's Tower, and San Francisco, Dreamscape is also cool cuz Buzz

You know me, I gots Radec, but I have to say my favorites are the ones that have fewer slanted floors and crazy changing shit. PSAS doesn't have a Final Destination equivalent.

for Tournament type stages we have Time Station, The Dojo, Paris, San Francisco, Hades, New Columbia, and Potentially Metropolis are gonna be tournament stages, you can also turn Stage hazards off, there are also alternate stages where there is literally nothing happening, you might have noticed that there is a page 2 in the stage select screen, the game isn't complete yet either DLC characters, stages, and Unlockables have been promised... and apparently Kat is done... they just wanna release her with emmet who is only on paper atm and is still in construction

This game, unlike smash, was created with both, Casual and Competitive crowds in mind, you may have noticed that there was no Metaknight or "crap" characters with the exception of Jak's low damage... but if you see him in action you would know that as soon as he gets patched... he will get freaking terrifying

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...