Hi there! :D

Melody

Welcome back, here's some important people to know besides the auth.

• Inuki: This guy's a troll. Steer clear of him when you can.
  • crep: If you face this guy in a rated battle and aren't prepared, you'll 9/10 times lose. He has a team built around Baton Passing Minimizes. Be ready with some kind of weapon to counter statups.
  • TheScarletSword: If you're into anime, this guy runs a live stream of different animes. He just finished Dragon Ball Z, not sure which one he's doing now. Talk to him and you can get some more info.
  • Ryan C: Oh hey! That's me! Anyway, come to me if you want any teambuilding help. I consider myself a great teambuilder and an even better teacher, but if you've been here before, chances are you won't need too much help!

Also, I should say the forum called Trainer's Journal - it's the best way to better connect with and get to know dudes like myself, Hark, etc. Again, you might have known that; I'm just saying that incase you didn't know.

See ya 'round!

Lol nice to meet all of you as well. :) I'll most definitely probably need some team building help unfortunately though because I've lost my mind trying to make the first since my first teams got erased when I got a new laptop. :(