Members community Hurt and Heal ( closed. )

Zarc

No it's ok 

Alistair is right anyway , it was a mistake.

I'm closing the topic. If a moderator can close it for me , i would be very gratefull.

This wasn't my intention to put differents between peoples , but i understand it can have consequences.

Sorry about this.

Well i can say that it was an interesting idea Zarc. Well i can speak for myself, if someone would hurt me o eliminate me for sure i wouldn't be sad or angry with no one. But yeah Alistair is right, maybe other people feels sad if someone will hurt or eliminate himself or they just don't want to partecipate in this game only because they don't want to "hurt" anyone. These are just my thoughts, so if i said something offensive, i apologize with you all. Anyway yeah i know for sure that you hadn't any bad intentions Zarc.

It's not a mistake imo, and don't worry Zarc you did nothing weird/wrong there. Your deliberations were completely sane and I think that you did what your conscience said so I think that it's not a worthless Idea but as you know, Intelectuality varies from person to person and each and every person has different perspectives so I as well think that other people would be hesitant to play the game and would feel bad to hurt someone and to get themselves hurt. Of course, I'd have enjoyed the game too and wouldn't feel bad whenever I get hurt or hurt others as this is just a game. I'd be hesitant to hurt someone. Anyways, as you now understood your misconception or something like that so you don't need to worry and be disappointed as well ;) 

Edited by Paul25
typo

This sounded amusing at least, but yeh I can understand why it was closed. While it's just a fun little game some might have interpreted as something else and give it negative symbolism which would also affect the fun others might have been having. I also wouldn't know who to target to be honest. If healing was an option sure I would do it for a few members who have been nice to me so far but showing favoritism in a community isn't a good thing right xD. Ah well stay strong everyone. See ya~