a battle!!!

yash2429

33 minutes ago, yash2429 said:

hey, anyone up for a battle??

Well, I haven't had a battle since a quite long duration. 

As you're willing to battle, so let's get it started for the 1st gen 7 + battle in Reborn!

Of course, that will be possible only when you're having enough time for a battle as of now.

oh I'm second then so feel free to inform that you can't ;) 

15 minutes ago, yash2429 said:

what does this sentence mean?

i am a bit new in pokemon so i dont know much about these things 

I meant that since Gen 7 is now implemented in reborn ep 17 itself so this's gonna be my first online battle of ep 17. I should have expressed that in a different way, apologies for the confusion on your side :/

11 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

I meant that since Gen 7 is now implemented in reborn ep 17 itself so this's gonna be my first online battle of ep 17. I should have expressed that in a different way, apologies for the confusion on your side :/

ready to battle?

13 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

ready to battle?

@yash2429

Wah!!, well played!

I liked your adorable team a lot. It's perfect for you and it provides all the desirable qualities a team must possess to make a compact precise team.

Especially, your Metagross which KOed most of my mons with having hardly only 1hp or more and the crits I received by them was horrifying me and I was almost sure to lose the match. Not to say, but I think you deserve the win as I used a legend against you which was overpowered and it performed beyond my expectation. All in all, you & your team played marvellously :D 

17 minutes ago, yash2429 said:

my first battle and i lost

You mean you battled with me first of all?

Oh, that means another opponent went...

Alright, no you hadn't lost the match imo. You lost it as I used a myth mon against a non-myth team. Had I not used that Type:Null, you would have won the match. Don't be sad as you're a really experienced trainer and as long as your team is with you and you as a trainer, train them or modify them to make them extremely strong, believe me you are good to be like a legend trainer in future ;) 

Enjoy playing Reborn and god bless you with your exceptional team. Never give up and try try but don't cry. Who knows, you may be able to defeat me or any other trainer in future? P.S: One wins and one loses, in game remeber this on the other hand. So until next time, good bye ;)