Tips on getting past Samson?

Soluna45

I'm battling Samson at the Agate Circus. I have several types that are strong against his team, but they're either too fast and sweep my team, or they're too bulky then KO my party. Is there an easier method to beat at least half of his Pokémon? I've grinded up three Pokémon to have an advantage: Level 66 Meowstic with Competitive, Level 57 Braviary(I'm leveling that one up) with Sheer Force, and a Level 65 Aromatisse. I don't understand why he's so powerful. I can lower his attack stats with intimidate, but he still hits so hard. The only Pokémon I've been able to beat is his Hariyama. Someone please give me tips. Am I doing it wrong?

I remember my Crobat beating Samson up almost by just spamming Acrobatics. Something with bulk and thunder wave like Ampharos perhaps, always nice to slow down fast pokemon and to screw up slower ones with full paralysis chance. Pair that with super effective moves and you're good to go.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

I remember my Crobat beating Samson up almost by just spamming Acrobatics. Something with bulk and thunder wave like Ampharos perhaps, always nice to slow down fast pokemon and to screw up slower ones with full paralysis chance. Pair that with super effective moves and you're good to go.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't have a Zubat in my PC, so I can't use that......darn......well I have a Pidgeot with Feather Dance, I guess that could work......

Crobat line doesn't learn Acrobatics by level up anymore. I suggest catching Hawlucha which is a strong flying type. Aromatisse can be good but fairly slow for Samson so I suggest obtaining a Clefairy instead. Also use mons that can use Acrobatics (if there is any), which is doubled on the field effect.